Meet Cobalt!

View attachment 186026
Cricket crack or rapashy are fantastic you will have to order them . There very easy to use . I add them to my gut load I also use lots of greens , sweet potato , carrots , red sweet pepper , zucchini , raspberry, apple a bit of honey, and aloe . All organic. I blend then freeze in lids . Then I can just pull them out as needed .
I'll try that out soon, sounds good :)

I just fed him around 10 crickets, he ate them all xD Now he is basking :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 168
Woohoo go Cobalt :love: !!. Cobalt is drinking nicely for you still ?
I've misted him once so far today, wasn't really into it and didn't drink from what I saw. He is just in his basking spot, my mister is set to go off in like 2 more hours, lets hope he drinks then xD

This is what he's been doing ever since he ate, do you think it's okay?

Attachments

• IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    212.1 KB · Views: 125
He just got up and opened his mouth, do you think he's okay? He was all puffed up too, it was when I went over to the cage. Do you think he might just be doing that to me?

Chameleon will open their mouth to regulate temperature . That's not overly warm but he's young .
He just got off his basking spot and is now looking for water. Should I spray the tank? There is still some water left in the cage, but I'm not sure there is enough for him.

He just got off his basking spot and is now looking for water. Should I spray the tank? There is still some water left in the cage, but I'm not sure there is enough for him.
Nice and hot so when you spray it's warm to your touch . Don't spray directly on him and try not to make eye contact .

Nice and hot so when you spray it's warm to your touch . Don't spray directly on him and try not to make eye contact .
I just used my hand mister and sprayed the whole tank, he is now going over to where it is most wet. My auto mister should go off in 2 hours too.

Back
Top Bottom