Meet Cobalt!

Classy

I just purchased my first chameleon named Cobalt! He is a male ambilobe panther :D I believe he is around 3 and 1/2 months old. He currently is on the roof of the cage. Just wondering if that is okay. I'll try to get more pictures once he comes down xD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 267
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 249
I just purchased my first chameleon named Cobalt! He is a male ambilobe panther :D I believe he is around 3 and 1/2 months old. He currently is on the roof of the cage. Just wondering if that is okay. I'll try to get more pictures once he comes down xD
Hi @Classy congratulations what an exciting time . The little ones love hanging up side down :love:. Enjoy that little cute .

Thanks! Glad to know It's normal for him to hang up side down xD I just gave him a mist and he loved it!
Excellent my suggestion is put a timer on if you do not have an automatic Mister . That way you know for sure of how long your Mister ;). The little one can dehydrate quickly . Especially if they had to be ship a long distance .

Look like he's nice and comfy . Maybe getting ready for bed .
Yeah, his lights go off in about 2 hours :) I have an auto mister that runs for 7 minutes every 4 hours :) Also I got him locally so he should be good on water since he didn't have to be shipped :)

Last edited:
Excellent my suggestion is put a timer on if you do not have an automatic Mister . That way you know for sure of how long your Mister ;). The little one can dehydrate quickly . Especially if they had to be ship a long distance .
Do you think I should feed him in the morning once his lights turn on?

IMG_5049.JPG
I just put some veggies that was on the recommended list here on the forums. Tomorrow I'm going to the pet store to buy a mix
Cricket crack or rapashy are fantastic you will have to order them . There very easy to use . I add them to my gut load I also use lots of greens , sweet potato , carrots , red sweet pepper , zucchini , raspberry, apple a bit of honey, and aloe . All organic. I blend then freeze in lids . Then I can just pull them out as needed .

Back
Top Bottom