Meet Cobalt!

Hiya, I forgot to do an update as you can see. :p
Cobalt is getting really big, he is about 5 and a half months old! When he is under his leaf he turns green with blue stripes, so I think he is a blue bar ambilobe. He is doing great health wise too, eats about 25 crickets every 2 days, and looks very hydrated. I'll post a picture in just a second.

Pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_1136.JPG
    IMG_1136.JPG
    326.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1137.JPG
    IMG_1137.JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 156
Something amazing happened this morning ... he ate dubias! We were out of crickets so we decided to just put some dubias in because we have a lot for the bearded dragon, and he ate them! Ate about 25 small ones.

Crazy how he is about 5 months old now, the time really does fly! Is it normal for him to get a lot more colors when he is on the roof of the enclosure?
I just read through your post and boy has he grown from your first post! He looks amazing, he has some cool colors coming:)
Thank you!

I haven't posted for a bit but I just wanted to give a little update.
Cobalt is doing great! He is eating and drinking well. He is also getting beautiful blue stripes on the side of him. I lost my phone but when I find it I'll snap a picture of him. =)

Cobalt is doing great! He is eating and drinking well. He is also getting beautiful blue stripes on the side of him. I lost my phone but when I find it I'll snap a picture of him. =)
Can’t wait to see his pics (y)

Pictures pictures pictures please :love:.

Back
Top Bottom