Meet Cobalt!

I just used my hand mister and sprayed the whole tank, he is now going over to where it is most wet. My auto mister should go off in 2 hours too.
I do both as well . I use a fish tank heater in my reserve , hot water in my hand Mister . Seems to me that they like warmer water better it's not so shocking and they will sit .

I do both as well . I use a fish tank heater in my reserve , hot water in my hand Mister . Seems to me that they like warmer water better it's not so shocking and they will sit .
He just finished drinking, and now he is in his cool spot. He probably just got too hot. He drank a good amount of water too.

He just finished drinking, and now he is in his cool spot. He probably just got too hot. He drank a good amount of water too.
That's fantastic I would agree to hot . Just watch the basking temps sometime the thermometers are not correct if you have an extra and suspect it's a bit hotter give another a try ;).

That's fantastic I would agree to hot . Just watch the basking temps sometime the thermometers are not correct if you have an extra and suspect it's a bit hotter give another a try ;).
My temp thing is broken as it keeps reading zero xD I'll head to the store in a bit to go get a temp gun

Is there any other ways to know if he is too hot besides him opening his mouth?
You might find him more then not mid section of enclosure ,Gaping at basking If it's a constant to hot . It should change throughout the day as the house get hotter and cooler same as it would in their natural environment .

You might find him more then not mid section of enclosure ,Gaping at basking If it's a constant to hot . It should change throughout the day as the house get hotter and cooler same as it would in their natural environment .
I cant find him anywhere in his cage, I hope he's okay :(

Attachments

• IMG_0286.JPG
    IMG_0286.JPG
    311 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0285.JPG
    IMG_0285.JPG
    215.1 KB · Views: 122
Thank you, I hope he is okay :(
I bet he's looking right at you . I've done it with Frances spent like an hour looking for her and then their she was looking at me like leave me alone . Colbalt is getting used to his new enclosure and you . Right now he's not sure of anything and whom or what is a Threat . Make sure he can hydrate and he has something going to eat and he will figure the rest out .

I bet he's looking right at you . I've done it with Frances spent like an hour looking for her and then their she was looking at me like leave me alone . Colbalt is getting used to his new enclosure and you . Right now he's not sure of anything and whom or what is a Threat . Make sure he can hydrate and he has something going to eat and he will figure the rest out .
Okay, his mister just went off, I hope he comes out soon. Thank you for making me feel better

Okay, his mister just went off, I hope he comes out soon. Thank you for making me feel better
You might not see him for a day or two . Just keep his normal schedule lights , misting , feeding . Offer colbalt his feeders . Make sure his temps are Adequate . Right now he's likely scared of everything . Give him a little time :love:.

You might not see him for a day or two . Just keep his normal schedule lights , misting , feeding . Offer colbalt his feeders . Make sure his temps are Adequate . Right now he's likely scared of everything . Give him a little time :love:.
Okay, he ate today and I saw him eat, and now he is just hidden xD

Back
Top Bottom