Matt Vanilla Gorilla Purchased Thread (Nuts Over Chameleons)

Sounded like there are a lot of @Matt Vanilla Gorilla well loved babies out there, so I wanted to see a thread of all his lovelies.

We currently have five of his Ambanja eggs, laid in early September 2018.

About an hour ago, we received our 3 month old Ambilobe panther from Matt and Jessica. Sire is Skittles, and the Dam's sire is Rainbow Delight. He was hatched July 2018.

We haven't picked a name, but when I opened him up, his pajamas were GORGEOUS! Link to unboxing video, and him eating within 90 seconds of being out of his box.

Excuse the temporary enclosure. To take delivery this early in the am, I had him come to my office, and he needs to be comfy till quitting time.

Matt and Jessica, you guys are awesome, and we'll keep you posted on progress of all your babies.

- Unboxing

- Eating right out of the gate.

View attachment 215938

View attachment 215939

He is sooo pretty. But he is so darn cute! Congrats on him. Matt is so great ! I get mine from him next week.

You guys may have noticed that the boxes I use are usually not pretty and new. I do a lot of recycling! Nearly everything I use for shipping is recycled! I do my best to help save the planet! By the way, the cryopacks are recyclable and some people throw them in a envelope and ship them back to me. I have reused the same set of cryopacks 6 times now! Sooooo cool! I figure out the percentage of recycled material used and write it on the box too. It averages 85 to 95 %.

You guys may have noticed that the boxes I use are usually not pretty and new. I do a lot of recycling! Nearly everything I use for shipping is recycled! I do my best to help save the planet! By the way, the cryopacks are recyclable and some people throw them in a envelope and ship them back to me. I have reused the same set of cryopacks 6 times now! Sooooo cool! I figure out the percentage of recycled material used and write it on the box too. It averages 85 to 95 %.

I'm a proud cryopack returner! :)

That’s awesome - I’ll be sure to do the same . Cudos to you !

Hey buddy that's uncalled for..... True but yeah so.... Haha.

Honestly when I started my research a year ago I felt overwhelmed with the idea of keeping one (veiled). Everything was going well and I decided to get a second. Spoke to Matt and now have Merlin. The thing is that Matt took me under his wing without hesitation and I learned so much in a short time thanks to him answering all my rookie questions. Now I feel so much more confident that I now have a Nosy be Female that's led to asking Matt all sorts of new questions haha. I would have never thought about getting a female until Matt taught me so much. I feel like I'm almost ready for another. Just running out of real estate. Haha

Thank you Matt and your family for all that you do to provide amazing babies and for going the lengths you do for us.

Hey buddy that's uncalled for..... True but yeah so.... Haha.

Honestly when I started my research a year ago I felt overwhelmed with the idea of keeping one (veiled). Everything was going well and I decided to get a second. Spoke to Matt and now have Merlin. The thing is that Matt took me under his wing without hesitation and I learned so much in a short time thanks to him answering all my rookie questions. Now I feel so much more confident that I now have a Nosy be Female that's led to asking Matt all sorts of new questions haha. I would have never thought about getting a female until Matt taught me so much. I feel like I'm almost ready for another. Just running out of real estate. Haha

Thank you Matt and your family for all that you do to provide amazing babies and for going the lengths you do for us.

Wow.... speachless...:)... thank you!!!

There are alot of ELITIST A HOLES out there who would have dealt considerable insults to the feeder breeding questions, husbandry questions etc.. that I've been badgering matt with instead he has been very helpful, thank you!! Whatever anybody does, do not venture into the orchid world, the worst type of people lol..

So I got my little guy Wednesday! After a scary shipping delay and much stress on Matt and myself he made it safely. First two images are right out of the reptile bag and the last one was just last night. He's absolutely gorgeous and a little sweetheart. Curious of everything.
Screenshot_20190201-090442~2.png
Screenshot_20190201-090648~2.png
IMG_20190131_194344101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom