Another Vanilla Gorilla Thread

Congratulations!!! Wow he's gonna be a beautiful big boy with some great lineage too! You did everything the completely correct way I just would like to point that out. You researched first, researched some more, asked questions when you weren't sure, and you got the best for him all prepared and ready to go day one! Super proud of you and super happy you joined the Panther Chameleon Team! If you haven't named him already might I suggest Luke Skywalker?

Congratulations!!! Wow he's gonna be a beautiful big boy with some great lineage too! You did everything the completely correct way I just would like to point that out. You researched first, researched some more, asked questions when you weren't sure, and you got the best for him all prepared and ready to go day one! Super proud of you and super happy you joined the Panther Chameleon Team! If you haven't named him already might I suggest Luke Skywalker?
Thank you! I couldn’t have done it without this great forums amazing people with great information. I haven’t decided on a name yet I’ve been thinking for about a month now and can’t figure out what to name him haha. I kind of like Starburst at the moment but not set on anything yet

Remember, I am there for you near 24/7 for the life of your chameleon! Please text me any time with questions and concerns!
P.S. This goes for all my customers!
He drank a little today I saw just a glimpse of him in the foliage licking his tongue under the leaves the Dripper was dripping on. He also gave me his first poop to clean up haha. Thanks again your the best I’ll definitely keep in touch for sure!

Thought I’d share my new male baby blue bar ambilobe chameleon from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla at NutsOverChameleons.com. I’d like to start off with thanking this site for helping me these last 6 months in gathering so much helpful information to get started in chameleon keeping. While I’m no where near an expert I can at least say I’m 100% confident in keeping these amazing creatures now and have a basic understanding of everything they need. This forum also helped me find a panther chameleon breeder @Matt Vanilla Gorilla he’s amazing! We have swapped texts in the last few months with questions and chameleon pictures and I can vouch he is extremely reliable and is just an all around great service and person for what he does! If your looking for a panther chameleon you can’t go wrong with him!

Here is a photo Matt sent me with around 6 other chameleons to choose from when they were little. I chose this one out of the bunch I just loved the way he was looking at the camera I knew he was the one I wanted! View attachment 238957

Here are a couple more photos as he got bigger.
View attachment 238958View attachment 238959View attachment 238960View attachment 238961

Here are photos of me unpacking him and going into his new home!
View attachment 238962View attachment 238963View attachment 238964View attachment 238965

Its an amazing experience when your months of research and study come to fruition! Congrats!! :love::love::love:

I miss your old Avatar :( I hate change!!!

Anyways cute Cham :love: I’m having Cham fever
Thank you! I know I could of changed it awhile ago I really don’t like change either and didn’t want to confuse people on who I was with a different avatar. After I announced him to the forum I thought it be best to just change it and get it over with lol.

Thank you! I know I could of changed it awhile ago I really don’t like change either and didn’t want to confuse people on who I was with a different avatar. After I announced him to the forum I thought it be best to just change it and get it over with lol.
Well you confused me I was like “where did my friend go someone stole his name” lol

It’s nice to know we are like are chams, also hating change lol

Its an amazing experience when your months of research and study come to fruition! Congrats!! :love::love::love:
Absolutely! If you can give any person general advice on if they want a chameleon I’d tell them to research many months and have the cage ready before thinking of getting a chameleon and to also find a very reliable and dependable breeder. This forum has helped me tremendously in really understanding what it takes to take care of these animals it took awhile to get to this point but it was well worth the wait!

Back
Top Bottom