Matt Vanilla Gorilla Purchased Thread (Nuts Over Chameleons)

She doesn't tell me either, we discuss everything ;).

If I had a partner/husband that's how it would have to be - discussing everything...but so far no decent prospects who like a strong, independent woman with a kid and a bunch of critters! Oh well, it's not like I NEED one, but I am open to the idea for the right person...

She doesn't tell me either, we discuss everything ;). I've got the best wife ever. It is a lot though with both working full time and having the 4 cats. Almost not fair to have any more animals right now.

Besides, we have the bugs to raise :LOL:...
Sorry to start a argument, but feel free to report me if you must! Lol. But no, I disagree, I HAVE THE BEST WIFE EVER! I absolutely can not do this without her patience, kindness, loving touch and realiable help! Thank you, thank you! The world is a much better place because of you @Teal Beauty !!!

Sorry to start a argument, but feel free to report me if you must! Lol. But no, I disagree, I HAVE THE BEST WIFE EVER! I absolutely can not do this without her patience, kindness, loving touch and realiable help! Thank you, thank you! The world is a much better place because of you @Teal Beauty !!!

Yeah, I started this thread, because you, Jessica, and your chameleons are awesome. But now we can fight. MY husband has the best wife, ever. Your Jessica can be second best. Or West Coast Best. :)

And I was soooo tempted to hit the report button, but wasn't sure if it would be met with a snicker or a finger wagging. ha ha!

Attachments

• 262871_161679880573000_7920239_n.jpg
    262871_161679880573000_7920239_n.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 206

Who am I going to report you to, Me??? We can just agree to disagree on this one :coffee:...

Back
Top Bottom