Matt Vanilla Gorilla Purchased Thread (Nuts Over Chameleons)

My boy is growing fast and getting some beautiful colors! Pictures can never do him justice. This is today he's a little cranky and getting ready to shed!
IMG_20190219_172510131.jpg

Since that boy FedEx nearly pushed me to have a stroke or a coronary! One little guy took 3.5 days go get to his end destination! We had every airport and FedEx hub along the route in a uproar! No one could find the box! At last the box was found and he was alive and well! Wow, I am so glad for all the hours of research I have done with packaging materials and my remote wireless thermometer! It sure is paying off! To date we have not had a single chameleon die from shipping!

Yup, no experiments were ever done on any living creatures! My thermometer gave me all the data I needed while the box was either in the freezer or oven (winter and summer extremes in the USA) in an attempt to closely simulate any potential temperatures the package may encounter in route. The goal was to see how long I can extend a chameleon comfortable environment inside the box during both extremes!

Another one of Merlin's brothers! I love seeing his siblings haha. Handsome guy and keep posting pictures. I remember when Merlin was that small. So cute! Goes by Soooooo fast.
I remember the exciment of waiting for shipment. I was non-stop looking at pictures of Merlin and the few I had of my guy from Matt. Still when people ask what his colors will look like when he's older I show them Merlin's picture.

Since that boy FedEx nearly pushed me to have a stroke or a coronary! One little guy took 3.5 days go get to his end destination! We had every airport and FedEx hub along the route in a uproar! No one could find the box! At last the box was found and he was alive and well! Wow, I am so glad for all the hours of research I have done with packaging materials and my remote wireless thermometer! It sure is paying off! To date we have not had a single chameleon die from shipping!
that is scary! Glad he was okay. You just cannot depend on shippers these days.

Back
Top Bottom