Matt Vanilla Gorilla Purchased Thread (Nuts Over Chameleons)

After a long & harrowing ordeal with a ton of stress on myself, @Teal Beauty , & @Matt Vanilla Gorilla I was able to pick up my chameleon at the airport ramp sorting facility at 10 pm last night...12 hours after he was supposed to arrive at my house. The bermuda triangle that is the Memphis FedEx hub had an issue which delayed his shipping.

He is safe & sound...he ate & drank right out of the box, enjoyed some warm up time then settled into his new (temp) enclosure for the night. This morning he ate & drank again and is soaking up the UVB rays.

Here is my unpacking video and name reveal!

Ok. I LOVE the name!!!

and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your son's sound effects! I cracked up!

I love everything about the video. D. Bowie has a brother named Chester! Can't wait to see how they compare. He is the chillest little dude.
My son is a hoot & always has to be involved! I'm a huge Bowie fan, so when I saw his parents, it reminded me of certain phases/characters in Bowie's career. Chester is a great name too! We will have to compare them as they grow!

@celeste_knitter , any new pics of D. Bowie?

Chester is coloring up beautifully! He's hunting so well, we are about to move him over to his permanent cage.

Attachments

• Resized_20181129_071012_5978.jpeg
    Resized_20181129_071012_5978.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 194
Lol - I have pics of lots of things!

Bowie is doing great and getting TONS of new colors every day!

I also got a special delivery today!

Meet Zeus! He is another @Matt Vanilla Gorilla and @Teal Beauty creation! He's pretty dark in these pics because he JUST came out of the box...but he is warming up nicely and will be showing beautiful colors soon I'm sure!

Bowie's brother chester is too! And when he is sunning, he is this amazing emerald green.

Is Zeus an ambilobe too? I'm a little jealous you already have a second MVG cham, BUT I have 5 of his ambanja eggs. Do you have eggs too? :)

Back
Top Bottom