Luie and Camille offspring, one year old

He is a Camille & Luie baby who came to me from Jann. After a few months he moved a few blocks away. His new owner is a friend of mine named Steve. Steve and pepper are a great pair. Pepper runs the world. He have a free range area that is about 10' by 4'. He is there about 80% of his time but sleeps in his cage. Steve has ask me for help to make it so Pepper can live without needing to ever go back to his cage. Steve has a 4ft light fixture that hold 3 UVB bulbs. I am more worried about how we move the mist king. His dripper currently goes into a plant, but the mistking is a whole different question. This is way outside my comfort level, I may need advice.:eek::eek:

ahh i love pepper Laurie LoL giver him a big ole worm from me. where did you get him?
i got confused by the "he came to live with me they left me for a guy"

Ooops sorry i`m late :eek: but HAPPY HATCHDAY for yesterday boys and girls. They are all looking fantastic and very hansome :D

here's one of Stanley....
1108751336_WbsSP-M.jpg

added another...
1108751371_V6q29-M.jpg

well, maybe one more, just for fun...
986675100_YWgLR-M.jpg

....the end.....;)
1018445155_ahoRe-M.jpg

Last edited:
Laurie, I still love Pepper! :) He's a very handsome boy! Tell Steve to give me a call or email and I'll be glad to help with the free range.

Lisa, Stanley's looking great. I'm assuming just as sweet as every? Give him a kiss for me. BTW I love the tail shot.

Olimpia, Can't wait to see pictures of Charlotte. I hope she's doing well?

Elly 6 months old today (sister to these guys)

Today baby Elly (from the retained clutch) is six months old and doing well. She's gaining weight and now up to 22 grams. She's just the sweetest little baby ever.

luieandred320111689.jpg

Zac here you go.....mom and dad.

Luie
cams022011157.jpg

Camille

cams022011359.jpg

Luie and Camille are beautiful, they make me want a veiled. Elly really has grown alot, and it looks like she is starting to show some of moms colors. You did such a good job with her!

Hear are some pictures of Ichabod. I must say that its tricky to get the contrast right to photograph these guys. These pictures just dont do my little man justice.

THANKS AGAIN JANN!!!

P.S. this whole batch looks so amazing. We should be so lucky as to own one of these little jewels.

I cant get my pictures any larger, Not to sure why???

Attachments

• IMAG0214.jpg
    IMAG0214.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMAG0204.jpg
    IMAG0204.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Dude You Have Awesome Looking Chams! I have a pair myself, And She is Digging test holes and getting ready to lay. But After that I have No Idea What to do with the Eggs So they Will survive And I can raise Their Babies... Any Help and Knowledge Would Be So So Greatly Apreciated. Thank in advance, Jason~

David, Ichabod is a gorgeous little man! His casqued is much taller than Luie's.

Thanks for all the nice compliment everyone on mom, dad and the kids.

lightningmaqueen, you will find some good answers in your thread you post about about what to do with the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom