Look what's visiting at my house for a few days

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
This is Anouk. My daughter picked her up from a friend that was forced to re-home her and dropped her off with me to deliver to her new keeper in Daytona this weekend. Anouk is at least three and a half years old and never laid an egg.

camilleanouk08122010181.jpg

camilleanouk08122010173.jpg

camilleanouk08122010176.jpg

Heather already has lots of chams that little girl should come home with me - I am running short on chameleons. I could get more but doubt there will be any for sale in Daytona.:D

Such a waste of a beautiful lady to leave her without a man ;)

You can see she has suffered a bit, paws aren't 100% looking well and her jaw isn't 100% either. Still she could make beautiful babies I guess. What color should she be?

Hi pretty girl!

Laurie stop trying to steal my kids! Geez! lol

@Eszzie, she has been mated several times, but never produced any eggs.

Such a waste of a beautiful lady to leave her without a man ;)

You can see she has suffered a bit, paws aren't 100% looking well and her jaw isn't 100% either. Still she could make beautiful babies I guess. What color should she be?

She will not be mated. She is strickly a pet.

Ive seen alot of pics of panther females and she is one of the prettiest Ive seen :)
Thats a shame she cant/refuses to have babies :(

She is such a pretty cham-lady! What a lovely girl!:D Females are so often overshadowed by the males and don't get enough credit. Sometimes my Amy has more colour than Tommy!:D

What a gorgeous girl. Tis a shame she won't be passing on genes but some one will get to enjoy her in all her glory.

Hi pretty girl!

Laurie stop trying to steal my kids! Geez! lol

@Eszzie, she has been mated several times, but never produced any eggs.

Lord, woman! Stop getting chams otherwise you will become that crazy lizard lady like me!! :D

I have a female like that - been mated a couple of times and has yet to drop any eggs (she is 2 years old).

Thanks for the kind words and compliments everyone. She is old you can tell. She moves around slow and has some edema around her neck but she's still a beautiful lady.

Back
Top Bottom