Lizard jail

So these Sleestacks are the prison guards, then. Does that make the Gorn the maintenance workers?

So these Sleestacks are the prison guards, then. Does that make the Gorn the maintenance workers?
Your choice. Sleestak.png Gorn.png

Did I miss something? :confused: I've seen a few threads about this now. (At least I think they are linked) What was rough yesterday?
This thread was started a couple of weeks ago after a new member came on here and started posting his own care sheets linking to a site where he was selling his panthers. It was a crap care sheet and when we all started telling him that it wasn't the best he became abusive towards anyone who disagreed with him. He actually asked for my address so I could "tell it to his face" that he was only linking it to try to make money and not because he was giving people other resources besides what was on this site as he claimed. He started cussing everyone including Brad and Decadancin and quickly got banned

This thread was started a couple of weeks ago after a new member came on here and started posting his own care sheets linking to a site where he was selling his panthers. It was a crap care sheet and when we all started telling him that it wasn't the best he became abusive towards anyone who disagreed with him. He actually asked for my address so I could "tell it to his face" that he was only linking it to try to make money and not because he was giving people other resources besides what was on this site as he claimed. He started cussing everyone including Brad and Decadancin and quickly got banned

Oh...THAT guy... He destroyed two of my threads beyond repair. I'm a little behind, but all caught up now....(I was a victim of his):(

Back
Top Bottom