Little Sven

CammieNLeno

Hey folks! Took a couple of pictures of little Sven tonight - thought id share.

Sven_6.3.jpg

ugg... dude, quit staring at my butt!
Sven6.6.jpg

i just TOLD YOU!! STOP STARING!
Sven6.7.jpg

FINE, im outta here!

I cant wait for em to grow up :)

He's one of Joe Farah's, right?
He looks good!
I saw some of them in person a few weeks ago .... so cute and healthy!
I imagine he's growing fast now that he's all alone and getting all of the attention (and food!)

-Brad

Last edited:
Hes a Ambanja/Sambava cross - from Joe, yes :)

Hes getting a TON of attention in the husbandry dept, but I have only picked em up once so far. With the stress of a new cage, all alone, etc etc, im just letting em be for a good month or so before I pick em up again.

I built em a real nice cage for when he grows up, I documented it along the way and cant wait to show you guys! Just have to finish the doors and such before I post.

The only thing I cant figure out is why he is so dark all day. My temps are spot on, hes drinking plenty, eating a ton and very active. The only time he gets a nice light color is when he is crawling upside down under the UVB bulb.

That IS pretty dark compared to all his siblings... I just don't know what to say. How is his appetite and activity level? Make sure to keep me posted and let me know if anything goes wrong, so i can make it right. The offer to exchange sven for any of his siblings still stands, so don't hesitate at all if you think the dark coloration is a sign of ill health. Perhaps he's just a dark juvie?

Anyhow, I'm really glad to hear that he is in such good hands. It sounds like he's getting the royal treatment over there. That is still the only one I've sold so far...

Back
Top Bottom