Lily the Panther: a "Rescue" Progress Thread!

She's a real doll - I love her to pieces! :love:
yeah know even if she was not you would love her the same . My girl France’s oh boy was she a beauty but major rules . Boy we loved her sooooooo much . She is so so so very missed . It’s just the love we have for the little gems ❤.

Last edited:
That is awesome that she is shedding. She must be putting on some weight now too.

Poor itchy grouchy lady... she's rubbing on everything, even my fingers! I'm glad she's finally shedding for me. Hopefully it's quick and smooth!

I don't have a weight on Lily yet this week - her highness has been grouchy! Her impending shed may have had something to do with it. She was 47g at her last weigh in, so she's holding steady! She does look pretty chunky from that angle though, doesn't she? :p Must've been puffing a little at the fly - she was really very put out with that situation, and seemed to appreciate when I shooed it away so she could get at it!

She’s so beautiful I want a female panther

Do eet! :ROFLMAO:

Poor itchy grouchy lady... she's rubbing on everything, even my fingers! I'm glad she's finally shedding for me. Hopefully it's quick and smooth!

I don't have a weight on Lily yet this week - her highness has been grouchy! Her impending shed may have had something to do with it. She was 47g at her last weigh in, so she's holding steady! She does look pretty chunky from that angle though, doesn't she? :p Must've been puffing a little at the fly - she was really very put out with that situation, and seemed to appreciate when I shooed it away so she could get at it!

Do eet! :ROFLMAO:
I think it is just so wonderful that she is doing so well. She is such a lucky girl that you found her Amanda! She does look a little chucky but yeah she may just have been mad at the world too! :hilarious: Are you making progress on the new enclosure now? My alerts have been messed up the last week. I may have missed stuff.

I think it is just so wonderful that she is doing so well. She is such a lucky girl that you found her Amanda! She does look a little chucky but yeah she may just have been mad at the world too! :hilarious: Are you making progress on the new enclosure now? My alerts have been messed up the last week. I may have missed stuff.

Thanks Becca! :D I feel like I was lucky to stumble into her. 'Twas meant to be!

I was sick with a chest cold over the weekend and the weather wasnt very favorable (alternatively drizzling and stormy), so I haven't done much beyond putting it out in the yard, covering it with a tarp, and staring at it longingly Haha! I'm starting to feel better now, though, and the forecast looks clear (supposed to be pretty hot!) so I plan on doing the hulk of the building this weekend! I'm currently waffling over whether I want to completely "blackout" three sides with liquid rubber (less thinking involved) or only over the parts I'll be using Great Stuff on (more planning/difficulty). Great stuff and bark just looks so messy to me through glass, particularly the yellow stuff!

That’s the best lol I’m from California and explains why I say “dude” and “yooo” so much lol or “totally rad” lol and no I don’t surf scared of the ocean lol

Almost forgot my fav “hella” I didn’t know ppl from other states didn’t say those words so when I moved to New Mexico I was laughed at and everyone knew I was from California
Hella bitchin radical wave man! Born and raised in Cali. Want leave sometimes, for now still here.

Thanks Becca! :D I feel like I was lucky to stumble into her. 'Twas meant to be!

I was sick with a chest cold over the weekend and the weather wasnt very favorable (alternatively drizzling and stormy), so I haven't done much beyond putting it out in the yard, covering it with a tarp, and staring at it longingly Haha! I'm starting to feel better now, though, and the forecast looks clear (supposed to be pretty hot!) so I plan on doing the hulk of the building this weekend! I'm currently waffling over whether I want to completely "blackout" three sides with liquid rubber (less thinking involved) or only over the parts I'll be using Great Stuff on (more planning/difficulty). Great stuff and bark just looks so messy to me through glass, particularly the yellow stuff!
Why don't you use the great stuff pond foam in black? Then you do not have to worry about yellow. You got the enclosure though right?

We hail from the same land! I just wish we knew how to drive when it rains lol are you a city or country Californian? I grow up in the Central Valley
Still in the central valley! I Love/hate it here! My hiking trails are filling up with people and their trash. More trash in the rivers. It makes me sad. I can go on n on! Im a country boy. Grew up in Oakdale. Self proclaimed "Cowboy capital of the world!"

Still in the central valley! I Love/hate it here! My hiking trails are filling up with people and their trash. More trash in the rivers. It makes me sad. I can go on n on! Im a country boy. Grew up in Oakdale. Self proclaimed "Cowboy capital of the world!"
I’m actually moving back to the Central Valley this week. Just not looking forward to the heat again. Yes it’s very gross in San Jose. I’ve been chased out of parks by hobos telling me to get a life lol. I grow up in Los Banos with means the bathrooms and it smelled like it

I’m actually moving back to the Central Valley this week. Just not looking forward to the heat again. Yes it’s very gross in San Jose. I’ve been chased out of parks by hobos telling me to get a life lol. I grow up in Los Banos with means the bathrooms and it smelled like it
I knew the area but it has grown quite a bit. Kesterson Wildlife Refuge is close to thereand a nice place to bird watch.

Back
Top Bottom