lets see pics of everyones rare species they are keeping or have kept...

Kent67

Retired Moderator
Here are a couple I bet you'll like. I'd still love to find another healthy pair to work with again.

Kent67

Retired Moderator
He asked! :p I had them for quite a while and even got them to breed, although I didn't realize it at the time. The female dropped her clutch (of 6, I think) on the floor of her cage and only one egg went full term.... annnnd then failed to hatch. That's why I'd REALLY like to find healthy ones again.

Cainschams

He asked! :p I had them for quite a while and even got them to breed, although I didn't realize it at the time. The female dropped her clutch (of 6, I think) on the floor of her cage and only one egg went full term.... annnnd then failed to hatch. That's why I'd REALLY like to find healthy ones again.
Beautiful pair!!! I really liked the male I had but the "one day fine the next day dead" syndrome happened. Too bad there werent any gravid females in that last shipment.

Cainschams

Ill play:D

Two Trioceros goetzei nyikae females. Here are pics from today. Ive had them for two years now.

Female 1.

Female 2.

The Kinyongia xenorhina male I had.

Dez

Chamalot Chameleons
The most unusual chameleons we have are Carpets and Cresteds.... Although they seem to be getting more common.

Here is a picture of our Male Crested cham.. ... the female did not want to be photographed.

and the second pic is our captive hatched (by us :) ) little female carpet.

Attachments

Ekaj13

I have some quad gracilors. They are still young, but I hope to breed them. They are very interesting to me.

donnak0125

The most unusual chameleons we have are Carpets and Cresteds.... Although they seem to be getting more common.

Here is a picture of our Male Crested cham.. ... the female did not want to be photographed.

and the second pic is our captive hatched (by us :) ) little female carpet.

You Carpets and Cresteds are beautiful!!! I've been interested in Cresteds, but I'm afraid they are too difficult to keep. I have only veiled experience. I'm sure they are super expensive too, huh?

mickeyratfink

Here's a few pics of my few...

Bradypodion Setaroi baby, collected from Benny about 6 weeks ago
[/url][/IMG]

C. Hoehnelli

[/url][/IMG]

B Transvaalense male

[/url][/IMG]

B Thamnobates Male

Plus loads of others that I can't seem to upload onto the gallery due to space restrictions including Carpets, Acuminatus, Nchisiensis

best wishes and hope you enjoy

Austin

Top Bottom