lets see pics of everyones rare species they are keeping or have kept...

Here are a couple I bet you'll like. I'd still love to find another healthy pair to work with again.

29007female2.jpg

29007male1.jpg

He asked! :p I had them for quite a while and even got them to breed, although I didn't realize it at the time. The female dropped her clutch (of 6, I think) on the floor of her cage and only one egg went full term.... annnnd then failed to hatch. That's why I'd REALLY like to find healthy ones again.

He asked! :p I had them for quite a while and even got them to breed, although I didn't realize it at the time. The female dropped her clutch (of 6, I think) on the floor of her cage and only one egg went full term.... annnnd then failed to hatch. That's why I'd REALLY like to find healthy ones again.

Beautiful pair!!! I really liked the male I had but the "one day fine the next day dead" syndrome happened. Too bad there werent any gravid females in that last shipment.

Ill play:D

Two Trioceros goetzei nyikae females. Here are pics from today. Ive had them for two years now.

Female 1.
007-7.jpg

Female 2.
003-8.jpg

The Kinyongia xenorhina male I had.
005-2.jpg

The most unusual chameleons we have are Carpets and Cresteds.... Although they seem to be getting more common.

Here is a picture of our Male Crested cham.. ... the female did not want to be photographed.

and the second pic is our captive hatched (by us :) ) little female carpet.

Attachments

• crestie.jpg
    crestie.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 637
  • little carpet.jpg
    little carpet.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 761
I have some quad gracilors. They are still young, but I hope to breed them. They are very interesting to me.

313795df.jpg

The most unusual chameleons we have are Carpets and Cresteds.... Although they seem to be getting more common.

Here is a picture of our Male Crested cham.. ... the female did not want to be photographed.

and the second pic is our captive hatched (by us :) ) little female carpet.

You Carpets and Cresteds are beautiful!!! I've been interested in Cresteds, but I'm afraid they are too difficult to keep. I have only veiled experience. I'm sure they are super expensive too, huh?

Here's a few pics of my few...

Bradypodion Setaroi baby, collected from Benny about 6 weeks ago
showimage.php
[/url][/IMG]

C. Hoehnelli

showimage.php
[/url][/IMG]

B Transvaalense male

showimage.php
[/url][/IMG]

B Thamnobates Male

Plus loads of others that I can't seem to upload onto the gallery due to space restrictions including Carpets, Acuminatus, Nchisiensis

best wishes and hope you enjoy

Austin

Back
Top Bottom