Laying eggs

Time for a vet visit.

In the mean time try to get her to gape at you and when she does stick a bug in her mouth.
I too her to the vet the day before she laid her eggs (Sunday) because It’s been a while since she used her tongue, the vet told me that it was because she was getting too cold at night and I needed a black light. I have one now but there hasn’t been any progress

I too her to the vet the day before she laid her eggs (Sunday) because It’s been a while since she used her tongue, the vet told me that it was because she was getting too cold at night and I needed a black light. I have one now but there hasn’t been any progress
Don’t use a black light. If it gets below 60*F (I think), use a ceramic heat emitter. I don’t think being too cold relates to tongue function.

Did you mean to say black light or was that a typo?

Yes it’s time. But instead of going straight to the syringe I’d like you to try to get her to gape at you and when she does stick a bug in her mouth. If she won’t cooperate with that then we can talk about real force feeding. Let us know

Yes it’s time. But instead of going straight to the syringe I’d like you to try to get her to gape at you and when she does stick a bug in her mouth. If she won’t cooperate with that then we can talk about real force feeding. Let us know
How exactly do I get her to gape at me?

Back
Top Bottom