Is this manuka honey too strong?

Hillary anne

Established Member
So I sourced and got this to try on Lou’s foot, he’s been on silvadjne but there is a black spot under his heal that won’t go away,have used vet recommended antifungal.. anyway I’m not sure if this is the one that is good for this. Medical grade 400mg/12+ has me worried it may be too potent. Or I’m overthinking. Halp?

You are over thinking it. Use it. It's just honey. It's the osmotic properties that help wounds heal more than any anti bacterial.
Try to not double dip into the jar and contaminate it. use something clean to scoop it out and don't go back in with anything that has touched the wound or your hands.

View attachment 245212So I sourced and got this to try on Lou’s foot, he’s been on silvadjne but there is a black spot under his heal that won’t go away,have used vet recommended antifungal.. anyway I’m not sure if this is the one that is good for this. Medical grade 400mg/12+ has me worried it may be too potent. Or I’m overthinking. Halp?
You really can’t go wrong with manuka honey . 10 ,16 , 18 , 20 is the property Of antibacterial It Carry’s . The higher it is more healing properly .

YAY for always over thinking I think ive lost my mind this last month and have turned full soccer Cham mom. y’all, the vet visit where they wanted him to stay i packed him a bag with his food, sprayer, poop in a bag, a few bottles of drinking water, and some clean towels.
I done lost it, probably should socialize soon.

Back
Top Bottom