Tough week

So, after giving some time and just focusing on some enclosure improvements (added @Beman s automatic Dripper system, RIP the big Dripper) I have decided to get another Panther Cham. I went with Kammerflage Kreations - an Ambanja male, coming in February. I am continuing to run the enclosure at full speed to ensure all parameters and systems function well for the long term. I want to take a moment to thank everyone for your support along the way. This truly is a great community.

So, after giving some time and just focusing on some enclosure improvements (added @Beman s automatic Dripper system, RIP the big Dripper) I have decided to get another Panther Cham. I went with Kammerflage Kreations - an Ambanja male, coming in February. I am continuing to run the enclosure at full speed to ensure all parameters and systems function well for the long term. I want to take a moment to thank everyone for your support along the way. This truly is a great community.
So happy to hear this! May he bring you and your wife much joy! I am jelly they have amazing babies! Can't wait to see pics of the lil man :love:

Mind showing a picture of the sensors that you are using. I google searched the name you have and found ones that looked like square boxes?

Yup, these little guys
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have 4 of these, basically 2 in the upper zones and 2 in lower zones. Since they don’t have a direct read out and for redundancy I just attached a few cheaper ones in the vicinity. They do require an initial cost to start of a hub and each sensor is around 50$ on amazon.

Here are some graph provided in the app:
7E9E059F-B3E3-442F-8DDD-153F167E9DDB.png

don’t mind some of the fluctuations, I’ve been really active in the enclosure the past few days and tweaking things, but you can see where the fogger kicks on at night and such. All in all, a lot of good info to track temp and humidity.

thanks, those are the ones I came across. So you are just zip tying them to your vines/branches?

Yeah through that small hole.
Here is the basking:
image.jpg

And here is another that is just loosely hung with a zip tie so I can move later:
image.jpg
some of the lower ones I just have sitting on the dragon ledges, so they are mobile as I’m testing for temp/humidity pockets.

Back
Top Bottom