Is she alright?

Yeah the real problem is nobody know exactly why is she acting like this
Can she see the male from her enclosure?
My cham would get upset if I was wearing certain colors, like red. Try wearing different colors, or try observing her from a place where she can't see you to see if something changes perhaps?

Can she see the male from her enclosure?
My cham would get upset if I was wearing certain colors, like red. Try wearing different colors, or try observing her from a place where she can't see you to see if something changes perhaps?
Im usually never wearing red color. And she cant see the males.. I will try that about her not seeing me all day but when my new enclosure comes. Thank you!

I can get red runner roaches but i dont know how will she catch them even if they are in the cup.
My first chameleon came to me with MBD from the breeder. He could never use his tongue and loved and ate red runners for his whole life. He’s also the one I had to pull off cricket legs for

My first chameleon came to me with MBD from the breeder. He could never use his tongue and loved and ate red runners for his whole life. He’s also the one I had to pull off cricket legs for
So should i break their back legs in half or just get them of in one part? Because u said break i dont know do i break them or amputate them?

So should i break their back legs in half or just get them of in one part? Because u said break i dont know do i break them or amputate them?
Either one works. When I’ve pulled them off completely, sometimes guts would come out and the cricket would die quicker. It just depends which one is easier for you and how quick it takes for your girl to eat them

Back
Top Bottom