Is she alright?

So I have something new to tell. I was feeding my geckos right now and I heard her falling from top of the enclosure to the bottom. Its 1 in the morning here atm so she was sleeping. I came to see what happened and she managed to grab some branches on the bottom part so she didnt fall on the ground. I just dont know ehatd happening to her anymore. I dont have any clue. She is negative on parasites. She does nit have mbd. We cured edema on her about 90% and its getting better and better every day and then something like this happens. Maybe its just coincidence but I just dont know if she will ever going to be 100% healthy chameleon. Im doing my best.
I'm sorry to hear this. How is she doing today?

Nooo! This is still happening I remember looking at this thread one it first started! I’m so sorry @Serbianchameleon! But I’m just jumping on to this thread so everything could be ok but I don’t know. If every things okay then good if not I’m so sorry!😩😢

Eating only one superworm per 2-3 days. Looks bigger.
F8C22491-FF88-42B0-A88F-293EBC8FA2A8.jpeg

I'm not sure! Have you taken her to a vet if there is one around? They might be able to do testing on her entire body.
There is one “reptile” vet here that is literally stealing money. First time I tested her he said that she has scabies, and I knew thats not true so we tested her again and she had no parasites at all so he just took double money for two testings. He said her tongue looks fine and he don't know why is she nit shooting it. And he asked me do I know that chameleons need UV lights and told me only to spray the enclosure with hot water.. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He told me to give her more calcium and then she got edema. So I’m done with him and there is no other vets that do reptiles here. So in conclusion I know more about chameleons than him. He even didnt know how to hold her and she bit him and he got scared and pulled the finger, if she didnt let go on time he would launch her to the ceiling..

There is one “reptile” vet here that is literally stealing money. First time I tested her he said that she has scabies, and I knew thats not true so we tested her again and she had no parasites at all so he just took double money for two testings. He said her tongue looks fine and he don't know why is she nit shooting it. And he asked me do I know that chameleons need UV lights and told me only to spray the enclosure with hot water.. 🤷🏻‍♂️ He told me to give her more calcium and then she got edema. So I’m done with him and there is no other vets that do reptiles here. So in conclusion I know more about chameleons than him. He even didnt know how to hold her and she bit him and he got scared and pulled the finger, if she didnt let go on time he would launch her to the ceiling..
Oh my goodness! How terrible! He should not be in business for reptiles that's for sure. Chameleons shouldn't even be sprayed with hot water because that is scorching to them! How I wish that you have and get a trustworthy reptile vet where you live!

Glad she bit him! Sounds like you should have bit him too!

Back
Top Bottom