is my bearded dragon dead?

i woke up today and my beardie was asleep and pale which it normaly is and so i thought it was just asleep and so i went to church and when i got back she was still pale and so i fliped her over on her back (because she normaly wakes up from that) but she didnt and her beard is black and it looks like she is still breathing and she turned her head so what do i do. if someone can please help that would be great please:(

If she is acting that abnormally I would get her to an emergency vet right away. This is not a bearded dragon forum although I know some members do own them, so not sure how many responses you are going to get. Sorry that I cannot help you on this one.

If she flips back at some point she should be ok. My bearded always goes into tiny hibernation stages where he doesn't move. And just looks at me when I try to move him. Is she reacting to anything ??

Could be anything but the lethargy and pale color with black beard make me wonder if she ate something toxic.

What are your temps on each side of the cage? When was last time it pooped? What do you feed it? What kind of substrate? i raise and used to breed them in past. I'll try to help if I can. I currently have two.

Sorry

Sorry just read your last post. Sorry for your loss. I love my beardies they are very affectionate animals.

90 degrees on both and i dont know and i feed it mealworms and kiwi and straberry and apple and carrots.

I know none of those are on the everyday list for beardies. I know to much carrot is def bad for them and one side should be 100 on basking and 80-85 on cooler side. Hard to say. But sorry for your loss. Hate to lose any of mine.

Back
Top Bottom