Hoo boy!

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
No Lucky! Wrong species. That’s a bearded dragon, not a chameleon! :rolleyes:

I didn’t think Lucky would be able to see Electra and all was well until she came out from brumation and her hide. Somehow he can see her and seems to be in love. He was even dancing for her. Time to move enclosures.
IMG_5638.jpeg

To be fair, she is very pretty. She’s still deciding whether to sleep or wake up.
IMG_5643.jpeg

Stella’s feeling rejected - she even is changing into a new outfit. Meh, food is just as good.
IMG_5649.jpeg

Sweet princess Kali is trying but can’t make any sense of it all. She says it’s like a bad soap opera around here.
IMG_5648.jpeg

How many and what do you have now?
The fates decreed that I am to again have five chameleons. In September three beautiful boys came into my life in different ways.
@Beman very sweetly gifted me with one of @Camiezone babies - my little cutie patootie 2.0 Bart.
IMG_5596.jpeg

As I was picking him up at FedEx, the clerk noticed ‘chameleon’ written on the box and asked if I liked them. 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: Her son had a locally ‘found’ male veiled who was no longer wanted once the boy learned they are costly and not interactive. The next day Lucky arrived. He was in rough shape with Giardia and thankfully survived and as you can see, has been thriving.
Not long after, a chameleon being rehomed that I had asked about during the summer (my offer was initially rejected), later my offer was accepted and there were complications in actually getting him and I had believed they had given him to someone else. He was sent to me and is the beautiful camera shy sweetie Mango.
IMG_5567.jpeg

All of my other crew is the same...beardies Spike and Electra and leopard geckos Tandy, Kirby, Handsome and Otis and the turtle, Cheeseburger. All are doing great (knock on wood).

I didn’t think Lucky would be able to see Electra and all was well until she came out from brumation and her hide. Somehow he can see her and seems to be in love. He was even dancing for her. Time to move enclosures.
View attachment 349302

To be fair, she is very pretty. She’s still deciding whether to sleep or wake up.
View attachment 349303

Stella’s feeling rejected - she even is changing into a new outfit. Meh, food is just as good.
View attachment 349304

Sweet princess Kali is trying but can’t make any sense of it all. She says it’s like a bad soap opera around here.
View attachment 349305
All is fair in love and war!

View attachment 349302

View attachment 349303

View attachment 349304

View attachment 349305
Lucky is looking fantastic! Totally different boy than you rescued! I think it is hysterical he reacted that way to the beardie.

The fates decreed that I am to again have five chameleons. In September three beautiful boys came into my life in different ways.
@Beman very sweetly gifted me with one of @Camiezone babies - my little cutie patootie 2.0 Bart.
View attachment 349308
As I was picking him up at FedEx, the clerk noticed ‘chameleon’ written on the box and asked if I liked them. 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: Her son had a locally ‘found’ male veiled who was no longer wanted once the boy learned they are costly and not interactive. The next day Lucky arrived. He was in rough shape with Giardia and thankfully survived and as you can see, has been thriving.
Not long after, a chameleon being rehomed that I had asked about during the summer (my offer was initially rejected), later my offer was accepted and there were complications in actually getting him and I had believed they had given him to someone else. He was sent to me and is the beautiful camera shy sweetie Mango.
View attachment 349309
All of my other crew is the same...beardies Spike and Electra and leopard geckos Tandy, Kirby, Handsome and Otis and the turtle, Cheeseburger. All are doing great (knock on wood).
OH MY GOSH I NEED TO SEE YOUR TURTLE!

I need to give Cheeseburger a tank upgrade. He’s doing so much better and I’ve gotten his water quality perfect finally. Now to increase size and add some decent decor. If @BleuSaphir wants to offer some advice and tips…..;)
You can put sand or leave nothing. I take back what I thought was a female.

If he grows (I doubt) a larger setup would be welcome. Romaine lettuce, endive lettuce are great leafy option. Turnip greens, Collar Green, Swiss Chard as well. Zucchini and summer squash are great too.

Back
Top Bottom