How Many Tattoos and Piercings Do You Have?

godssoldiertattoo-1.jpg

than why does your president make fun of christians? why is it getting to the point where christians are getting arrested for blessing food in public or publicly pray? if USA is freedom of religion, than why is the muslem faith and religion seem like it is branching into the main religion of usa while catholics, christians and other religions are being more and more depicted and wrung out? sorry but this is not a "freedom of" world anymore, your gonna get bit in the ass if you think you can walk around and do everything so "freely"

This thread has calmed down, please don't rile it back up. Just leave it be... Please.

This thread has calmed down, please don't rile it back up. Just leave it be... Please.

i'm sorry, my post wasnt meant to stir anything up, it was a quick reply this morning. we are just all decieved by the "freedom of", and we should just for real, all watch out. Laurie or Brad, feel free to delete if you guys would like.

well here is a few pics of my work. its an addiction just like chameleons. :)
so here is a few of what i have. few piercings to.View attachment 32900

View attachment 32901

View attachment 32902

i'm sorry, my post wasnt meant to stir anything up, it was a quick reply this morning. we are just all decieved by the "freedom of", and we should just for real, all watch out. Laurie or Brad, feel free to delete if you guys would like.

Thank you. :)

Some of my tatoos, had for many years! Really prefer only black art. :)

Attachments

• tattoos 004.jpg
    tattoos 004.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 140
  • tattoos 005.jpg
    tattoos 005.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 175
  • tattoos 006.jpg
    tattoos 006.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 107
I like the middle picture, it's sort of a tribal. I'm actually a huge fan of colored tattoos but do have one that is in black and gray. :D

i think i have 10 tattoos. i dont have any piercings in but i probably have 4 open. although total i have had probably like 20 piercings.

ill put up a couple but i did most of them so they arent super nice or anything. give me like 10 minutes and ill try to get a few up.

okiedoke. ignor the fact that the colors are pretty awful (cell cam) whatchagunnado

IMG_20110722_163107.jpg

for the safety of everyone, i have blurred out my offensive toes (they arent that bad but feet are weird.)
IMG_20110722_163120.jpg

this one isnt particularly good looking anymore but i think its fun.
IMG_20110722_163141.jpg

thats some of them.

Uhmm... yeah I think it hurts quite a bit more and the quality ends up suffering because I think about how I'm going to to do the next line and then I realize I'm hurting myself and I can't stop and then I forget about the line and.. you get the idea. It is pretty unnatural to hurt yourself for so long.

iv got 1~! buttt its a sun tatoo. haha ^^ it will last about half a year tho. and if i keep tanning it can last as longggg as i want.

Uhmm... yeah I think it hurts quite a bit more and the quality ends up suffering because I think about how I'm going to to do the next line and then I realize I'm hurting myself and I can't stop and then I forget about the line and.. you get the idea. It is pretty unnatural to hurt yourself for so long.

Yeah I get it, lol! I don't think i'd be able to do that to myself although I do pierce myself. :D

iv got 1~! buttt its a sun tatoo. haha ^^ it will last about half a year tho. and if i keep tanning it can last as longggg as i want.

What is that?

Back
Top Bottom