How Many Tattoos and Piercings Do You Have?

Ahahahahah!! I guarantee you it's not a problem when I go through metal detectors but if I didn't have piercings, i'd assume the same. Lol!

Have any pictures of the tatts?:D

i wanted gagues but my mom wouldnt let me :p so instead i convinced her on a chameleon not sure why that one was so much easier to convincer her on:) i didnt mind the end result of that though :)

here are pics of mine

Attachments

• 2010-05-30 11-41-19.579.jpg
    2010-05-30 11-41-19.579.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 174
  • 2009-10-11 22-43-10.468.jpg
    2009-10-11 22-43-10.468.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 219
neck.jpg

wrist-2.jpg

back-2.jpg

front.jpg

arm-2.jpg

The vine around my waist also goes up one on one of my sides. For piercings, just first and second holes in ears, bellybutton, and an industrial (for those who don't know what it is, it's the top one)
ear.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big, idk how to do the little thumbnails

NICE! Thumbs up for the hairy chest, SEXY!:) Lol! I cant quite figure them out though...

Hahah thanks ... I think?? :p And yeeeeah I should have explained. I am Jewish so they are both religious. The one on my chest is a "chai" - it is a symbol of good health and luck, and has several religious meanings (also looks like apostrophe pi)

The one on my arm is a "hamsa" which is a hand-shaped figure that protects against the evil eye. It is hard to make out in the pic, but the hand is actually formed into a dove, and in its beak it is holding an olive branch. The dove symbolizes peace and the olive branch forms the eye in the middle of the hand ... phew!!!

Hahah thanks ... I think?? :p And yeeeeah I should have explained. I am Jewish so they are both religious. The one on my chest is a "chai" - it is a symbol of good health and luck, and has several religious meanings (also looks like apostrophe pi)

The one on my arm is a "hamsa" which is a hand-shaped figure that protects against the evil eye. It is hard to make out in the pic, but the hand is actually formed into a dove, and in its beak it is holding an olive branch. The dove symbolizes peace and the olive branch forms the eye in the middle of the hand ... phew!!!

Awesome, I love it!:eek: Trust me, I LOVE nice looking hairy chests, lol! Not the clean waxed ones, ew. That is just not normal for a man to have no hair at all...

What are you going to add to your legs? I am still working on my sleeve... Need the money to finish it. :(

I don't have any, but if someone will buy me a plane ticket to Cali for the big reptile show you can get me drunk and tat me all you want. :rolleyes:

Harry

Zero, zilch, nada! In response to the original question of course. Haha. I know I will never have either things.

sweet

well here is a few pics of my work. its an addiction just like chameleons. :)
so here is a few of what i have. few piercings to.View attachment 32900

Fuji 532.jpg

Fuji 531.jpg

Attachments

• Fuji 210.jpg
    Fuji 210.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 101
  • reptar.jpg
    reptar.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 108
Back
Top Bottom