Persnickety Parson's
Chameleon Enthusiast
It's been awhile since I've posted, short story is I've shifted focus on my interests in pets. Right now I've got a 125 gallon aquarium with 9 sunfish. 7 bluegill and 2 pumpkin seed x green sunfish hybrids.
I'm doing a water change that's why the water is so low. As far as I can tell, I have 3 males 4 females. (The "drab" ones.) This batch has been surprisingly hard on plants compared to members of the species I've kept in the past. A Cryptocoryne will not last more than a few minutes no matter how hard I try to bribe them with other snacks. They've eaten over 150$ in them. Other plants generally remain untouched. Though they occasionally trim them occasionally, but never as bad as crypts. I've also got a 35 gallon bow front saltwater aquarium going through its ugly phase because I decided to experiment with dead rock rather than get all live rock I will get pics of that when the inhabitants finally arrive.
I'm doing a water change that's why the water is so low. As far as I can tell, I have 3 males 4 females. (The "drab" ones.) This batch has been surprisingly hard on plants compared to members of the species I've kept in the past. A Cryptocoryne will not last more than a few minutes no matter how hard I try to bribe them with other snacks. They've eaten over 150$ in them. Other plants generally remain untouched. Though they occasionally trim them occasionally, but never as bad as crypts. I've also got a 35 gallon bow front saltwater aquarium going through its ugly phase because I decided to experiment with dead rock rather than get all live rock I will get pics of that when the inhabitants finally arrive.