How Many Tattoos and Piercings Do You Have?

cain your not a wuss! that shit hurts! my right leg is done from my toes to my hip. we just did some work on my inner thigh and it was fine last night and today it hurts bad lol. my shin was bad but the knee cap worst thing EVER!!!!!!!
i also have my back my left chest plate and outside and inside of my left arm done that was all ok but i curse the knee cap!

Glad I am not the only one who thinks those spots hurt!!! My friend who did the work hates it as much as I do when he gets to boney parts like the shin. He says it doesnt feel good with the tattoo machine either lol!!

People, keep the pictures coming. How many tatoos and piercings do you have? :D

My kids..11 months to get the appointment and 6 1/2 hours in the chair.

Attachments

• a (28).jpg
    a (28).jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 238
cain your not a wuss! that shit hurts! my right leg is done from my toes to my hip. we just did some work on my inner thigh and it was fine last night and today it hurts bad lol. my shin was bad but the knee cap worst thing EVER!!!!!!!
i also have my back my left chest plate and outside and inside of my left arm done that was all ok but i curse the knee cap!

Note to self: no tats on legs. I'll have to stick to my upper half!

A few years ago I decided to get my first tattoo. An arm band. I remember my artist telling my "Are you sure?...arm bands are the "mini vans" of tattoos" I ended up doing it. Here I am, a few years later, trying to come up with something a little more original to cover it with.

Gabby your tattoos and piercings are awesome! :D I am thinking about a tattoo someday but not sure, I just can't get my minds set on something to be put on my body for my whole life. :rolleyes: My brother on the other hand well both my brothers have tattoos since they are in the army and all. My brother Jason has about 6 a few in Japanese that he got when he was stationed in Japan, my brother Jon has one on his arm that says the Army logo on it. Ha oh yeah, my girlfriend has a Monroe. :F I am liking the finger mustache, but heck! I have Mustache baind-aids :p

Last edited:
Gabby your tattoos and piercings are awesome! :D I am thinking about a tattoo someday but not sure, I just can't get my minds set on something to be put on my body for my whole life. :rolleyes: My brother on the other hand well both my brothers have tattoos since they are in the army and all. My brother Jason has about 6 a few in Japanese that he got when he was stationed in Japan, my brother Jon has one on his arm that says the Army logo on it. Ha oh yeah, my girlfriend has a Monroe. :F I am liking the finger mustache, but heck! I have Mustache baind-aids :p

Hey! Thank you. ;) Looks like your brother has a nice fresh one there! :) So have any ideas as to what you might get? If you think about it too much, you'll never get it done. Lol! Good thing you are giving it some thought instead of just going straight for it.;)

Hey! Thank you. ;) Looks like your brother has a nice fresh one there! :) So have any ideas as to what you might get? If you think about it too much, you'll never get it done. Lol! Good thing you are giving it some thought instead of just going straight for it.;)

Ha thank you! My brother got that about a year ago I think? haha, that must be when he first got his. I'm not quite sure yet :) still thinking on it!

Hey now, thinking too much is good in my opinion! If you still want it after thinking about it that much, you must really really want it. I know this girl who just goes and gets them done randomly. She has the words drop[star]dead right at her pant-line (there is a star between the words.) a little girl with a balloon on her back, a random hand making some symbol on her lower back on the left, something on her neck (can't remember what,) and a bunch of other tattoos that she has shown other people (but not me.) she just kind of laughs when she shows them to people because they were spur of the moment things, didn't particularly have any meaning, and she hadn't even thought about them long-term. Some of them were just dares according to her!

Now that is stupid, underage, regrettable ink. IMO anyways...

Back
Top Bottom