How Many Tattoos and Piercings Do You Have?

So would you wear a coke cola shirt if you didnt drink coke, would you get a tatoo of something you didnt believe in. O.K. point made No, there is meaning behind it and that is what i saw when a tatoo puts down jesus and raises the devil.

your not gonna tatoo a symbol on your body if you dont believe in it. unless your a freak that wants to look cool, no so now what, am i not correct about my statements, if im no please prove me wrong.:cool:

Although I don't agree with the tattoo as well, there is no need to be hostile and make these accusations. This thread was simply about admiring other's body art, not about Christianity. If you don't like it just don't comment, calling people names will get you nowhere.

Exactly its a picture which makes a statement, if i shot you a bird how would you take it, hey its only a finger, no its me saying F@@@ You. So a tatoo of stuff like that is telling people your beliefs

Exactly its a picture which makes a statement, if i shot you a bird how would you take it, hey its only a finger, no its me saying F@@@ You. So a tatoo of stuff like that is telling people your beliefs

Excuse me, you have NO RIGHT to be calling me a devil worshiper and that I am "Hell bound" what is wrong with you? You are making this thread into something it does not have to be. Whatever that tattoo means to me is none of your buisness. This thread is about the art work and how many tattoos you have. If you take offense to it, don't look at it and go away.

People, keep the pictures coming. How many tatoos and piercings do you have? :D

Excuse me, you have NO RIGHT to be calling me a devil worshiper and that I am "Hell bound" what is wrong with you? You are making this thread into something it does not have to be. Whatever that tattoo means to me is none of your buisness. This thread is about the art work and how many tattoos you have. If you take offense to it, don't look at it and go away.

People, keep the pictures coming. How many tatoos and piercings do you have? :D

Its just my opinion of what i see in the tatoo, freedom of speech:D

So anyways what does it mean or stand for if i am incorrect.:confused:

Yes but this forum prohibits religeion talk so I choose not to talk about it. Please stop. I don't want this thread to be closed becuase of this... If you have tattoos and want to show them off. Go for it.

Yes but this forum prohibits religeion talk so I choose not to talk about it. Please stop. I don't want this thread to be closed becuase of this... If you have tattoos and want to show them off. Go for it.

OK sorry go ahead and post away, or create a new one if you want i will stay off of it.;)

OK sorry go ahead and post away, or create a new one if you want i will stay off of it.;)

We all have the right to our opinions but for some reason some of us are prohibited from voicing them. You can always send her a PM if you wish.

Na, point made, i just took offence to it and voiced my opinion. I do like your chameleon by the way.

Yeah a Devil Worshiper, anyone with a devil above jesus. Is hell bound. If you didnt know it was true you wouldnt have got the tatoo so obviously you believe in heaven and hell, and you know the devil is in hell, yet you still praise him. Dang whats wrong with this world, oh yeah if we fuss long enough it makes it ok. Nuff said,

Chill guy....no need to get hostile over her tats. It can mean anything. One of the great things about the USA is freedom of religion.

PrettyinInk.....tats are addictive as you know, but yours are smokn. I couldn't stop once I had them on my arms. Piercings however, scare me a little. LOL. That one on your neck looks painful.

Last edited:
Yeah a Devil Worshiper, anyone with a devil above jesus. Is hell bound. If you didnt know it was true you wouldnt have got the tatoo so obviously you believe in heaven and hell, and you know the devil is in hell, yet you still praise him. Dang whats wrong with this world, oh yeah if we fuss long enough it makes it ok. Nuff said,
This is just plain silly.
So would you wear a coke cola shirt if you didnt drink coke, would you get a tatoo of something you didnt believe in. O.K. point made No, there is meaning behind it and that is what i saw when a tatoo puts down jesus and raises the devil.

your not gonna tatoo a symbol on your body if you dont believe in it. unless your a freak that wants to look cool, no so now what, am i not correct about my statements, if im no please prove me wrong.:cool:
There is an idea behind the image, if you read the thread you'd know that. Nothing about that tattoo is as simple as black and white, it's about an idea. You'd know that, but instead you decide to accuse someone of something with little proof other than what you believe versus what others believe.

If I were you, I'd apologize.

This kind of reminds me of those idiots that listen to a radio station that they find is offensive to them just so they can complain about it to the FCC. Its pretty damn simple if you ask me.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT LOOK OR LISTEN TO IT!

This kind of reminds me of those idiots that listen to a radio station that they find is offensive to them just so they can complain about it to the FCC. Its pretty damn simple if you ask me.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT LOOK OR LISTEN TO IT!
Your post is offensive. There are too many capital letters.

Go bounce a cham. :p

This is just plain silly.

There is an idea behind the image, if you read the thread you'd know that. Nothing about that tattoo is as simple as black and white, it's about an idea. You'd know that, but instead you decide to accuse someone of something with little proof other than what you believe versus what others believe.

If I were you, I'd apologize.

Yeah too bad your not me, then you would understand. Its like gang tatoos the people who understand them know what they mean, they are simple as black and white, they make a statement, with my accusing, i wasnt accusing i was reading the picture, take the number 12 in a picture, is it 12 or something else, it has the numbers 1 and 2 so could it be 21, no it is the number 12 plain as day, i wasnt talking about beliefs or religions i was talking about what the picture meant, and with this uproar i pretty sure everyone that took offence believed it also. I hit home with this one didnt I.:D

This is america and you can believe what you want, but just because you believe it doesnt make it right. :rolleyes: just saying:rolleyes:

I hit home with this one didnt I.:D

This is america and you can believe what you want, but just because you believe it doesnt make it right. :rolleyes: just saying:rolleyes:
No, you didn't.

By the by, the same goes to you. This is America, and you can believe what you want. However, just because you believe it does not make it right. ;)

Yeah too bad your not me, then you would understand. Its like gang tatoos the people who understand them know what they mean, they are simple as black and white, they make a statement, with my accusing, i wasnt accusing i was reading the picture, take the number 12 in a picture, is it 12 or something else, it has the numbers 1 and 2 so could it be 21, no it is the number 12 plain as day, i wasnt talking about beliefs or religions i was talking about what the picture meant, and with this uproar i pretty sure everyone that took offence believed it also. I hit home with this one didnt I.:D

Hey now that i have pissed some people off im starting to feel like SYN, i kinda like the piss everyone off club, im glad were both in it together SYN.:eek:

Hey now that i have pissed some people off im starting to feel like SYN, i kinda like the piss everyone off club, im glad were both in it together SYN.:eek:
...Oy vey. Everyone has to capitalize my user name like they're yelling it.

I'm not sure what to make of your statement, either.

My tattoo is my dogs paw print! On my inside right wrist, getting hamster paw prints on my inside left wrist, and a chameleon on my left leg/ankle at the end of dec :D

40228_151269851554681_100000150017800_506881_7959819_n.jpg

If I ever got a tattoo (I probably won't, needles stress me to the point of passing out) it would probably be gecko foot prints.

Back
Top Bottom