How Many Tattoos and Piercings Do You Have?

If I ever got a tattoo (I probably won't, needles stress me to the point of passing out) it would probably be gecko foot prints.

ITs not really that bad. I do not like needles at all!!! I passed out when I had poison ivy so bad I had to get shots for it. The needles on a tattoo machine do not go that deep. Although 4 hours is my max sitting and I have some in some REALLY painful spots.

I'm bad when it comes to a simple shot, it's a really bad fear. A tattoo can't be much better... more than just one shot.. I'm just a sissy. :D

You are just crazy.

I'm bad when it comes to a simple shot, it's a really bad fear. A tattoo can't be much better... more than just one shot.. I'm just a sissy. :D

You are just crazy.

It's not actually .... like a needle - doesnt look or feel like one - its just like a vibrating pen really

Hah yeah I know, but all I can think is, "there is a needle in that and I am going to die."

Here are my Dragonflies... I love them but still need to add more to them, like flowers and water. Also going to put some Microdermal Anchors in place of the eyes to make them sparkle. :D

IMG_1908.jpg

...Oy vey. Everyone has to capitalize my user name like they're yelling it.

I'm not sure what to make of your statement, either.

Haha! ME TOO! I think everyone is just mad because we are prettier than them.:rolleyes::p

Anywho, the tattoo may mean nothing to her, or it could be a joke. Who knows. For all we know she could descend from ancient Persian Zoroastrians and believe in Zoroastrianism. Shoot, she may not even believe in the god and/or concepts that is/are part of the three major religions.

Syn, tattoos feel good. I love the feeling.

LOL!!!!! I only have one on my upper body. That is on my forearm. Maybe I am just a wuss but the shin, inner thigh (yes, near the junk), ankles and behind the knee did not feel to good;) The ditch in the back of my knee was terrible!!! Not to mention my friend works at a tattoo shop in MD and we would go up after hours, have a few, and work for hours.

LOL!!!!! I only have one on my upper body. That is on my forearm. Maybe I am just a wuss but the shin, inner thigh (yes, near the junk), ankles and behind the knee did not feel to good;) The ditch in the back of my knee was terrible!!! Not to mention my friend works at a tattoo shop in MD and we would go up after hours, have a few, and work for hours.

You are right....some on my thighs really hit some nerves and would cause muscle spasms. The tattooist would have to take breaks to let my muscles chill a bit. For some weird reason, I still love it. :D

You are right....some on my thighs really hit some nerves and would cause muscle spasms. The tattooist would have to take breaks to let my muscles chill a bit. For some weird reason, I still love it. :D

My leg kept jerking uncontrollably when I got mine done... I HATE getting tattoos. I'm such a wus when it comes to pain and MAN is it painful BUT I love the end results. Have to go through the pain for the beauty...:)

....interesting thread (read the whole thing...i like it.....

i think my mom wants me to get a tatoo more than me:rolleyes:....(sigh)

I'll bite. I used to think tattoos were for total trash. Nothing behind that, that was just my thinking. I wasn't crazy about piercings either, since "everyone" has their ears pierced, and anything else is gross. This was when I was in my 20s. When my husband and I got engaged, I got my bellybutton pierced. I was 31. Not long after that I got my earlobes pierced 3 x each, and liked the look. Then about 3 years ago I got my septum pierced. OMFG!!! That was the worst pain I've ever felt, and I'm actually quite a fan of pain. The guy that does my pierciings actually comped me on it, because he really wanted to do it. My husband hated it, so I wore a PITA retainer at home. I took it out for a couple of days when I got a cold, and the hole closed up. Never again. I let my belly button one close up cause I'm too fat now, but if I lose the weight then I will get it pierced again. My piercings close up after only 2 days.

Tattoos ... When I was 35 I decided to get one. Just one (famous last words). I got Greyhounds in the shape of flames across the back of my neck. Six months later I got a lotus flower tramp stamp. I didn't really like how it turned out, so I quit. Met a guy at the first reptile show I went to (about the time I joined the forums), and he's tattood from the neck down. Almost solid. I liked his work and we talked and now I got to the shop he goes to. Found an artist there that's totally in sync with what I want. I now have one on my shoulder (the om symbol in a mandala), and he's doing a backpiece with a large Buddha and cherry branches and blossoms. I hope I don't offend anyone by being a Buddhist :p LOL. Anyway, the back will take years. He's going to redo the lotus. Oh, also have a picture of a dog of mine that passed away. It's on the back of my shoulder. One of the guys does *awesome* portraits. I want something coming over the top of my left shoulder, down my arm a bit, but the guy is so enjoying doing my back he's putting off other stuff. I'm lucky I got the mandala! My husband hates tattoos, so I'm only going as far down as tshirt sleeves. I have a lot of real estate to cover, so I can go without my neck and sleeves done (although I may get something behind my ear). I'd like to get my tragus pierced, but I like the pain of tats more than the pain of piercings. Going thru cartilage is a b*tch! Oh, and solid tatted guy is my best friend now, and I think his tats are soooo hot (yes, my husband knows LOL0. Oh what a difference a decade makes!

Hey look -- I made over 1,000 posts. Mostly crap, I'm sure, but I hope someone got something out of some of them. For example: Chuck G, change your avatar pic. Just an example, of course :D

Haha! ME TOO! I think everyone is just mad because we are prettier than them.:rolleyes::p

Anywho, the tattoo may mean nothing to her, or it could be a joke. Who knows. For all we know she could descend from ancient Persian Zoroastrians and believe in Zoroastrianism. Shoot, she may not even believe in the god and/or concepts that is/are part of the three major religions.

LMAO.....you two have had moments on the forums;):cool:...but not like how the guy in question:rolleyes::p.....

you know that tatoo Gabbie has to me represents balance when i first looked at it.....eh but thats just me:cool:

i wish i can bring more to the thread but i got nothin to show!!! =P

LMAO.....you two have had moments on the forums;):cool:...but not like how the guy in question:rolleyes::p.....

you know that tatoo Gabbie has to me represents balance when i first looked at it.....eh but thats just me:cool:

i wish i can bring more to the thread but i got nothin to show!!! =P

It's ok Ace, go ahead and post the picture of your one piercing you have. It's ALL good!;)

cain your not a wuss! that shit hurts! my right leg is done from my toes to my hip. we just did some work on my inner thigh and it was fine last night and today it hurts bad lol. my shin was bad but the knee cap worst thing EVER!!!!!!!
i also have my back my left chest plate and outside and inside of my left arm done that was all ok but i curse the knee cap!

Back
Top Bottom