How many do you have??

How many chameleons do you own?

• Total voters
I have only 2 Veiled, :(but once i move i plan on getting a jacksons and a panther... :)

Ok looking back this is kewl.... Now I have 2 Veiled, 32 hatchlings doing well 1female BB Ambilobe Panther and 2 healthy male Jacksons...

I need to update my listing.... I have 5 now.

2 Melleri, one baby (Pat) and one WC adult (Lenny).

2 Veiled, both 12 months Jake and Fred.

and one Ambilobe, 3.5 months Steve (who is already like 60 grams!

I think Ryan just got chameleon # 3,487....and counting.

Ryan, it may be easier to just go ahead and move to Madagascar.:p

1 apiece of: panther chameleon, leopard gecko, tiger salamander (the "big cat" collection), marbled gecko, Oregon newt, African clawed frog, White's treefrog - and about a dozen assorted freshwater fish.

Personally, I'd worry about getting spread too thin with multiple chams at a time - not giving everyone sufficient attention/effort/appreciation. But that's me. And I certainly don't want to be chamless!

1 bearded dragon, 1 mellers chameleon, 1 veiled chameleon. 1 leopard gecko, 2 whites tree frogs, and 10-15 poison arrow frogs.

Not sure when my last update was.... but im on #8. Still have some room formore.... just don't know if I have the money for more JUST yet...... x-mas bonus maybe?

5+??? Seriously one is enough. Where are you getting all these insects from? Do you people have termite mounds in your backyards? 65 crickets a day is a tall order for such an obsession.

I have a single male Meller's named Gizmo. He rocks!

I would love more, but not an option at the moment because im going off to university soon :(

I've got just one beautiful, friendly female Veiled named Lily! Also share my house with a sugar glider, 2 cats, a hamster, 2 kids and a husband!! As well as lots of locusts, crickets, supers, mealworms and waxworms!!

Sadly no room for any more pets at the moment :( but I would love to have a Carpet chameleon one day!:D

I have 2 veileds but I think I am going to rehome the younger one. i was advised against this but my female I bought has MBD so Im concentrating on her. I also have 3 rabbits, red eye tree frog, 3 cricket frogs, a wild salamander, and 2 Great Danes..oh and three kids! Ha.. they count right?

Back
Top Bottom