How many do you have??

How many chameleons do you own?

• Total voters
1 nosy be, 1 ambilobe x ambaja, 2 ambilobes, 2 sambavas, 1 nosy faly, 1 uromastic, 3 bearded dragons, 1 spurthighed tortoise, 1 montium chameleon, 5 crested geckos, 1 gargoyle gecko, 160 gallon reef tank, 90 gallon seahorse tank, mollucon cockatoo, 1 caique, and a yorkie, 3 kids, 1 very understanding wife, so far

1 nosy be, 1 ambilobe x ambaja, 2 ambilobes, 2 sambavas, 1 nosy faly, 1 uromastic, 3 bearded dragons, 1 spurthighed tortoise, 1 montium chameleon, 5 crested geckos, 1 gargoyle gecko, 160 gallon reef tank, 90 gallon seahorse tank, mollucon cockatoo, 1 caique, and a yorkie, 3 kids, 1 very understanding wife, so far

Wow and I thought we had a zoo! LOL.. My husband is the understanding (and contributing) one.

I believe I voted one on this poll initially, and now have five, soon to be seven.
Yes. Take me to Chameleons Anonymous.

5+??? Seriously one is enough. Where are you getting all these insects from? Do you people have termite mounds in your backyards? 65 crickets a day is a tall order for such an obsession.

65 crickets a day , shoot. I go through 400-500 a day.

Roll call

1.1 Ambilobe, 1.1 Ambanja, 1.2 Nosy Be, 1.2 Sambava, 1.0 veiled, 1.3 Jacksonii, 1.1 F. verrucosus, 6.6 carpets, 1.3 pygs, 1.3.3 crested, 1.1 gargoyle gecko, 25 + leopard geckos.

And a bunch of eggs.

HAHAHA

It makes me feel better that I don't have the most.

I have
2 male veileds
2 male panthers
2 female panthers
1 male jackson
2 male carpets

and we are planning to get 2 more female carpets when the become available

I'll also ad our

4 small dogs
2 cats
and 1 mountian horned dragon

to complete the zoo.

Trying to master cricket breeding and silk worm breeding:rolleyes:

I have 0.1 Senegal, and 1.1 Veiled juveniles that I've had since they were babies. I'm raising them to hopefully be breeders one day. I want to get so many more. I LOVE these animals.

I started with 1 male Veiled. Then, i ended up with 2.2 Ambilobe, 2.0 Nosy be, 3.2 Veiled, 1.1 Jackson, 1.4 Bearded Pygmies. Now i have to cut down my collection (moving).............:D Chameleons are so addictive!!!! Is like a drug!!!

ok guise... im new still ...ish... any way... how do you have 2.2 ambilobe and 1.4 bearded.... whats with the points... could some oone PM me this... or .... start a thread about it.... im lost.

I may have answered this once before but my collection has grown. I have 6chams now. 1 male veiled, 2 female veileds, 1 male nosy be, 2 female nosy be. I don't think I am afraid I am not quit finished yet. I also have a wack of leopard and crested geckes and 2 beardies.

ok guise... im new still ...ish... any way... how do you have 2.2 ambilobe and 1.4 bearded.... whats with the points... could some oone PM me this... or .... start a thread about it.... im lost.

2.2= 2 males 2 females
1.4= 1 male 4 females

I believe we submitted at 3, we are now up to 11 and counting. Unfortunately, we are just about out of space :(. They already have their own room as it is!!

Got my first veiled 6 weeks ago; just ordered my first gargolye gecko tonight....asked my husband if we could get rid of our dogs so we could afford to get Zeke (my veiled) a girlfriend with a nice condo in hopes of breeding later this year.

I have 27 chameleons

1.1 Nosy be
1.1 Ankaramy
1.1 Nosy ankarea
1.1 Nosy faly
0.0.12 baby Pardalis

1.2 Kinyongia tavetana
1.1 Trioceros montium
1.1 Bradypodion thamnobates

All the animals are CB

Back
Top Bottom