How many do you have??

How many chameleons do you own?

• Total voters
I have 1.2 bearded pygs..and loving them. (and 6 incubating eggs due in 2 weeks!)

Maybe him is a her and they are waiting to make sure they get the setup right.:) I was worried about that when I ordered mine from LLL reptile..that they wouldnt be specifically what i asked, but they did it great.

2 Sambava, 4 Ambilobe, 2 "Mixed", 3 Veiled, 3 Rudis Sternfeldi(coming).
Thats the Chams.

3 Ackies, 9 Cresties, 1 Hondo, 2 ATB, 1 GTP, 6 Boas, 4 Dwarf Boas, 4 Bearded Dragons

1.2 Sambava, 1.2 Veiled, 1.0 GTP, 3 Sulcata tortoises, 2.0 human boys... And many eggs and hatchlings! Oh! This list will change after the So Cal Show... ;)

Dayna

Attachments

• Max&Zack.JPG
    Max&Zack.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 186
there very addictive socalison got me hooked on em i got my first to from lance that was few weeks ago and today i have 7 and im not done yet

Us addicts will never be done, its an endless quest to "chase the Chameleon" and obtain as many different species/locales as possible........
Just this past weekend I got 4 Chams...and really didnt have the room for them......but it still happened.....the TikiTiki Temptress and her King are devious and will not stop until we all have their new Verrucosus Chams......:eek::p

5 panthers, 3 veiled, 18 hatchling veiled (10 yet to arrive), 1 fischers, and looking at some pygmy's, 2 dogs, fish, husband - want more chams - no more husbands, dogs or fish will be added.

FOTFL!! Laurie! Too cute for words!!! You're such a crack-up!

Back
Top Bottom