How many do you have??

How many chameleons do you own?

• Total voters
I strated when I got 2 veilds as a B-day around 3 months ago. I quickly got very interested in these beautiful reptiles. I went and bought red barred ambilobe that is about a year old. Then I bought an adult veiled WC for breeding. then I got 2 ambanjas and one more Ambilobe. I plan to start breeding. To sum it up I got 7 now lol and 4 more on the way

Do hatchlings count?

All my hatchling do is eat, and eat and eat - none of them count! I will see if I can train them. I am worried that be the time I get them trained they won't be hatchlings.:D:D

Forgot to answer the qusetion. 5 panthers, 3 veiled, 18 hatchling veiled (10 yet to arrive), 1 fischers, and looking at some pygmy's, 2 dogs, fish, husband - want more chams - no more husbands, dogs or fish will be added.

Last edited:
I'm officially "one" on the poll, but now have three pygmies in addition to one panther. (Of course, I've heard pygmies called "false chameleons" so maybe they don't really count?)

0.0.1 Melleri
0.1 Senegalensis
1.1 Coastal X Jungle Pythons
1.1 Leopard Geckos

We're expecting two Quadricornis any minute now. Nicole is waiting anxiously at home for the Fedex truck to arrive. :)

Those are the reptiles. We also have a cat and a 120gal Reef Tank with a variety of corals and fish etc... Our house is always amusing for a naturalist. :)

Luis

Out of pure curiosity, what do the numbers mean? I keep seeing people explain there collection this way.

Sex in order of Male, femal, unknown. 1.1.5 would be 1 male 1 female 5 unknown.

ATM I only have one male veiled. But I soon hope to increase that number. mmmm Melleri. I have a huge house with no people in it. Plenty of room/s for large cages and free roams. Melleri breeding project? possibly :D

All my hatchling do is eat, and eat and eat - none of them count! I will see if I can train them. I am worried that be the time I get them trained they won't be hatchlings.:D:D

Forgot to answer the qusetion. 5 panthers, 3 veiled, 18 hatchling veiled (10 yet to arrive), 1 fischers, and looking at some pygmy's, 2 dogs, fish, husband - want more chams - no more husbands, dogs or fish will be added.

no more husbands? oh well, I thought I had a chance. :p

Harry

more

is it bad to keep wanting more? soon i'll have to get a chameleon room.... house.... couple house. lol.

I have a male veiled. and jackson male and female and friday I'll have a fischer male but I want

a carpet, meller's and spectral pgymy chameleons!!

crazy about chameleons
:p

you can never just have one

Back
Top Bottom