How many do you have??

How many chameleons do you own?

• Total voters
I have 1.2 veiled and 1.0 sailfin chameleons, also have one veiled egg, plan on getting jacksons and panthers in the future!!

I never thought I'd have more than 1 veiled. Now 2 veileds and 2 Jacksons and trying to get a #3 Jackson. Lots of veiled hatchlings coming and I don't know what I'll end up owning out of them. Hopefully just one more.
Final answer: I own 4 chams at the moment.

One dwarf Jacksons female (starting to look for a boyfriend), 1.1 Rhampholeon Temporalis and 1.0 Rieppeleon Brevicaudatus (STILL looking for girlfriends. There were none at the Mississauga reptile EXPO)

Also a Crested Gecko and a giant African Millipede (picked them up when we were looking for Jeckle's girlfriends). Yep, we've gone right off the deep end!

And loving it ...

I love my boys, but I don't find cham keeping addictive. I'm looking at potential panthers but I haven't decided. I keep 2 at this point, and I'm happy with them.

only one

but if i had the room for more cages id have a lot more, i may still get another smaller cham after afo moves to his bigger cage im having built

I have one right now and 3 ferrets my girl friend is planning on getting a veiled next week but once I get my new place I plan on getting either a nosey be or a ambilobe red bar since I have a blue bar

They are terribly addictive. I started out geting my husband a Veiled as he had been hounding me for years. Then I got an Oustalet's,then a female Veiled, and 3 Pygmies on the way. I would love to get a Nosy be soon!

Geez! A year later and look at my signature now! I went from 3 and 3 on the way to 14! :D Are they addictive? ABSOLUTELY!

I have 1.0 pygmy leaf, and 1.0 velied. my veiled i got is just a baby but i am very excited to watch him grow. whoo.

when I first saw this thread I only had 1 veiled male.......now 4 months later I have 1 ambilobe male 2 ambilobe females and a male veiled....yup they're addictive

Back
Top Bottom