Help for complete newbie

TheShoosh

Hey all,

I've decided I'm going to fulfill a childhood fantasy and get myself a pet chameleon. I've had this wallpaper of 2 chams for ages (snippet attached to post), and would like your help in identifying them so I know what type I need to start looking for!

I've attempted to find out myself and the closest species I could find was a type of Pygmy chameleon, but they didn't look QUITE the same... I figure it's because the specimens in the picture are babies, or I've just got the breed wrong entirely :)

If any of you are feeling extra helpful, I'd also appreciate any info you have on the species too. Obviously when I know what they are, I'll do plenty of research myself - but feel free to provide any important stuff you think I should be made aware of!

Cheers all.

Attachments

• cham.jpg
    cham.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 187
looks like a baby K. Type of chameleon. Veileds and panthers make great pets. Others make great pets too, they just need a bit more work.

They arent pygmy chameleons, they are just very young ones. I am almost positive that these are baby Kinyongia multituberculata.

As previously stated, they are K Multis.

Trying to find them though may be hard, as they are not a very common species.

Back
Top Bottom