He is dying.

I am not sure. He doesn't live with me, so whenever he gets a day offa guess. And I messed up the dripper and made too big of a hole. So I have to make a new one, and my dad won't let me drill holes in the cage. for drainage. And I have nothing to tie it down with right now. And can I take out the carpets so they don't collects so much water?

You can heat up a nail if you have one . It goes through the plastic easily . Just be carful not to burn you self on the nail .

No news is usually good news? Panic often ensues and constant posts if illness was noticed before school. So hopefully this is a good thing and he's still doing well. We are all crossing our fingers, claws, and paws here. Maverick and the OP deserve a good outcome
I completely agree ❤️.

I completely agree ❤.
Hi, guys! I just got home from school 15 minutes ago. Everything so far seems to be great. I ordered the two thermometers, carnivore supplements, and dripper yesterday, and they should be here tomorrow. Maverick is shades of green, and he is climbing around. This is him now.

I just misted him for two minutes, and he was hissing the whole time(as usual) and thank you so much for the positive comments, and I will keep you updated!

Hi, guys! I just got home from school 15 minutes ago. Everything so far seems to be great. I ordered the two thermometers, carnivore supplements, and dripper yesterday, and they should be here tomorrow. Maverick is shades of green, and he is climbing around. This is him now.View attachment 232898
I just misted him for two minutes, and he was hissing the whole time(as usual) and thank you so much for the positive comments, and I will keep you updated!

Maverick is looking good . I’m so happy to see he is continuing to feel better ❤️. Well done keep up the good work .

Back
Top Bottom