He is dying.

here is the link to him being sassy, and my mom just called me and said that the guy from the rescue has been doing exotic animals for 30 years and he said he looks like he has an upper respiratory infection and he is going to put him on antibiotics, but is almost sure that he will make a full recovery. He is going to post before and after pictures on his fb page and I will link it once I get the name of it. He is going to keep his name Maverick, and I am so grateful that he's going to a great rescue.
Edit: I just watched a yt video where this dude referred chameleons to fiery tree dragons and it couldn't be more true, especially about Maverick

So good to hear. And I gotta day I think he may have been a bit of a handful even if you could have provided him with everything. Maverick would have been a handful for most of us here lol he has quite the spunky personality :hilarious:

I want to let everyone know that Maverick has gotten progressively worse, but he di eat his crickets this morning, but he hasn' been climbing all day, and he fell asleep curled up in a ball last night. My mom just left to take him to a reptile rescue where she is going to meet the guy halfwayand I am going to get updates about how he is doing, and now hopefully he can have a better life, and I am so sad, but I know that I am giving him a chance at a abetter life that he wouldn't have had with his old owner. And I put pillows all around him so he wouldn't fall everywhere. Edit: I am going to post a multiple part video of Maverick being sassy in his memory soon. I am just putting it togetghernow.View attachment 233307

I need a tear face emoji

So good to hear. And I gotta day I think he may have been a bit of a handful even if you could have provided him with everything. Maverick would have been a handful for most of us here lol he has quite the spunky personality :hilarious:
You are right. He has so much energy and personality, I hope that when he is well again, he will get adopted out to a good home with people who can care for him properly

here is the link to him being sassy, and my mom just called me and said that the guy from the rescue has been doing exotic animals for 30 years and he said he looks like he has an upper respiratory infection and he is going to put him on antibiotics, but is almost sure that he will make a full recovery. He is going to post before and after pictures on his fb page and I will link it once I get the name of it. He is going to keep his name Maverick, and I am so grateful that he's going to a great rescue.
Edit: I just watched a yt video where this dude referred chameleons to fiery tree dragons and it couldn't be more true, especially about Maverick

Wooooooow even for a yemen that is one firey chameleon!! Bless him and bless you. I've just read this thread from start to finish and you did incredibly well all the way through. I hope you're really proud of yourself, because you should be.

Back
Top Bottom