Good Chameleon That Doesn't Take a lot of Space

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello,
I was wondering what a good Chameleon is that is kind of commonly seen that doesn't take a lot of space? Also, that are kind of easy to breed/incubate eggs.

EDIT: Oh ya, and a cheaper price too lol.

Thanks
LPR08

curious-usb-animated-chameleon.jpg

:D

Your chameleon looks like it has a prolapsed USB

Nah, dont be silly, they're vivaporous, thats the umbilical :D

what does that thing even do? i hope its a flash drive

Be neat if it was but its not even that useful, just a toy for bored office yuppies! Kinda fun though, I was actually going to buy one, then I thought, What am I thinking, So I bought A yemen! :)

If your still intrested, heres a youtube of it in action, not as good as the real deal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdF8TB6pz5I

get one here (fun for cham nuts!)

http://www.engadget.com/2006/12/16/usb-chameleon-will-keep-you-company-chillin-on-your-monitor/

Hi,

bitaeniatus, rudis (sternfeldi, I bet that no-one here has real rudis), lateralis...

Cute little lizard are they eisentrauti...Is this them?

Ch.rudis.JPG

P.s sorry bout your thread LPR08, just chilling, havin some fun dude! :)

Cool, look forward to hearing about your breeding experiences. I was going to get a female but since it was first chameleon, I was put off by all the research I did, most of which seemed to suggest alot of possible complications for the gravid lizard. I wanted to get males 'down pat' first.
I may eventually get a pair but probably not till after this one passes away (hopefully from sheer old age), by which time ill be well educated and alot more confident.

A freinds female veiled has just laid 20 eggs, so itll be intresting to see how both the eggs and the cham will go. wish you happy hatching.

LOl, actually No, I have alot of reptiles, a dog and two teenaged kids!

Anyone wanna swap a kid for a cham? Panther prefered :D

Linkin-when you post that you don't want them to cost alot of $ it throws a big red flad out there-even if you buy a chameleon that costs $20 there is still the very real cost of long term care and the potential cost of expensive Vet visits. What happened to your other chams?

I only have one. I meant a cheaper chameleon. I know care isn't able to be inexpense but I meant the cost of the animal. But, I decided maybe just to try Veileds.

OK, where do you get this mechanical cham. The link is to a japanese website. I don't have any yen.

Back
Top Bottom