fred's new home

hollycham

Well finally got Fred's new home built hopefully he enjoys it... do you guys think he looks ok he has not been as active as usual the last week .... he is still eating and drinking great though

Attachments

• fred 2 032.jpg
    fred 2 032.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 113
  • fred 2 036.jpg
    fred 2 036.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 107
  • fred 2 027.jpg
    fred 2 027.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 163
  • fred 2 037.jpg
    fred 2 037.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 155
Love it! very nice cage,
did you just move fred into it?
what are the baskng temps?
he could jsut be getting used to his cage.
NTM my guy doesnt roam constantly either.. some days hes all over the place.
other days hes just sittin in one spot al day.

well i just moved him into it this morning i was thinking he might just have been getting to big for his old enclosure and being unhappy so he was getting frumpy... so i complained until the fiancee finished the new one lol ... usually always works... right now it shows his basking temp at 84F which is where he is at in the pic at the top of the cage and humidity is at about 68 percent half down the cage...it is 2x2x4 ft
I kinda have a mixture of stuff i have a few little fake flowers and two sets of climbing vines branched through out there and then i have a ficus plant with bottom covered in rocks so he cant get to the soil.... in the last pic i posted do his back legs look ok? im just worried cause he hasnt shed since nov
oh and thx

well i just moved him into it this morning i was thinking he might just have been getting to big for his old enclosure and being unhappy so he was getting frumpy... so i complained until the fiancee finished the new one lol ... usually always works... right now it shows his basking temp at 84F which is where he is at in the pic at the top of the cage and humidity is at about 68 percent half down the cage...it is 2x2x4 ft
I kinda have a mixture of stuff i have a few little fake flowers and two sets of climbing vines branched through out there and then i have a ficus plant with bottom covered in rocks so he cant get to the soil.... in the last pic i posted do his back legs look ok? im just worried cause he hasnt shed since nov
oh and thx

then hes just getting used to it.
and my guy got frumpy too when his cage got too small.
complaining always works for me too!

his legs look fine. since hes older, he may not shed every month. or even do a full body shed each time he does shed.
as long as you supplement properly, feed properly. hell be fine.

Thanks , my fiancee says i worry way to much about all my animals that i take care better care of them then i do my human family lol ... i told him that is cause they depend on my the rest of you are capable of things on your own you guys are just spoiled

Thanks , my fiancee says i worry way to much about all my animals that i take care better care of them then i do my human family lol ... i told him that is cause they depend on my the rest of you are capable of things on your own you guys are just spoiled

exactly!
my entire animal family is spoiled rotten! esp my dog.... but the chams get soo much attention too. and i just bought them 500 waxworms! so they should be pleased.
and kink is getting a new girlfriend tomorrow.
and kermit is getting one i hope a few weeks after that..
and the boys are being bred in april....
and and and
im a worry wort, but its a mom thing. haha.

yep sure is... i was suppose to get a female couple weeks ago but the guy changed his mind the day before and decided to keep her so just will have to wait until i get find a wilma for fred lol
also planning for a new addition of a choc lab puppy hopefully in a few months

yep sure is... i was suppose to get a female couple weeks ago but the guy changed his mind the day before and decided to keep her so just will have to wait until i get find a wilma for fred lol
also planning for a new addition of a choc lab puppy hopefully in a few months

well... if you dont mind waiting a bit...
Im breeding my veiled this april... ;)

aw puppy.
my english setter just turned 1 year on january 22nd.
but hes still very much a puppy.

that would be awesome im patient when it comes to getting a good animal ... breeding in april so when would they actually arrive? yeah i very much miss my last dog but had to get rid of her :(
labs are great family dogs even with a 2 yr puppy stage :)

that would be awesome im patient when it comes to getting a good animal ... breeding in april so when would they actually arrive? yeah i very much miss my last dog but had to get rid of her :(
labs are great family dogs even with a 2 yr puppy stage :)

well if the female lays in april, probably twaords the end of april... 7-9 months to hatch.. then 1-2 months to mature big enough to be shipped...

Back
Top Bottom