Enclosure redo and one of my hawk moths finally hatched!

Beppo

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey guys! Just wanted to share a photo of Jebs enclosure, I begged my husband to let me upgrade it already and he said I needed to wait ..😂 so I redid his enclosure with manzanita branches and new plants! Also one of my hawk moths finally hatched ☺️ hope everyone has a good week!

Attachments

• IMG_3365.jpeg
    IMG_3365.jpeg
    234.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3367.jpeg
    IMG_3367.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 44
His enclosure looks like the jungle!! I love it!!!!! What plants did you use?

Not a yawn at all! I get so excited when my moths hatch. It’s such a fun treat for my chameleons. I even get excited when my bsfl turn into flies. It’s nice to know there is another bug nerd out there ☺️

I get super happy for all the bugs that pupate as well! I have a Hoya, a monstera a weeping fig , a madevilla ( I’m pretty sure I slaughtered that name) and then two pothos. I really finally feel happy about the set up… for now 😂

I get super happy for all the bugs that pupate as well! I have a Hoya, a monstera a weeping fig , a madevilla ( I’m pretty sure I slaughtered that name) and then two pothos. I really finally feel happy about the set up… for now 😂
I feel ya! I’m always looking for ways to improve my set up. It’s such a fun hobby

Beautiful and beautiful plus a couple of well done’s! That’s one happy and beautiful chameleon. 🥰 I need you to come on over and redo my plants.
Yay! Bug explorers unite! Whoooo! I hate bugs, but find it a fun challenge to let them do their natural life cycle stuff.

Beautiful and beautiful plus a couple of well done’s! That’s one happy and beautiful chameleon. 🥰 I need you to come on over and redo my plants.
Yay! Bug explorers unite! Whoooo! I hate bugs, but find it a fun challenge to let them do their natural life cycle stuff.
I was never that into bugs until I started collecting reptiles so I hear ya there ! I can’t wait to see how well the new plants do, then I can fly over and fix yours ☺️😂 thank you for the kind words

I was never that into bugs until I started collecting reptiles so I hear ya there ! I can’t wait to see how well the new plants do, then I can fly over and fix yours ☺️😂 thank you for the kind words
What other reptiles do you have?

Oh I love that! I have 3 chameleons and a gecko right now. I’m hoping to get another gecko and maybe some dart frogs down the road.
Awesome! Dart frogs are so cool. You have a Veiled, a Panther and a Jackson’s chameleon right?

How long did it take for the moth to hatch? I’ve been impatiently waiting for like a week or so now.
Oh man I wish I could give you an accurate time frame but I didn’t realise I needed to expose them to light so it was over a month. Once I placed them In the window sill it only took maybe a week or so. @MissSkittles know a lot more about it as she’s the one that told me how to get them to pupate in the first place. Maybe she can chime in ☺️

Oh man I wish I could give you an accurate time frame but I didn’t realise I needed to expose them to light so it was over a month. Once I placed them In the window sill it only took maybe a week or so. @MissSkittles know a lot more about it as she’s the one that told me how to get them to pupate in the first place. Maybe she can chime in ☺️
Oh okay. I have them in a little tub in the dark but it is very warm in the house. I’ll stick them outside and see what it does.

Back
Top Bottom