Chameleon climbing on the screen

Here are som pictures of him :) tempImagey8IJDd.png tempImageE1mS1B.png tempImage5zjoHu.png tempImagedPXc03.png tempImagesssR0B.png

Sup guys, my new uvb arrived few days ago and I reorganised his lights, so I want hear your opinion. Also here are some pics of him :D.View attachment 344226View attachment 344227View attachment 344228View attachment 344229View attachment 344230
I would make sure you have a branch running parallel to the UVB fixture. If you are running a t5HO fixture and a 6% UVB bulb you want a full 8-9 inch distance from the bottom of the UVB fixture to the branch. This puts the cham in the correct UVI level where it rises up.

Also depending on wattage on that heat bulb it may be too close and risk of thermal burn. So you want to double check temps there and make sure it is no hotter than 80 at the branch because the glass cage is going to hold heat.

I would also get a pc fan to place in the back corner of the cage on top aimed so it is pulling air up and out of the enclosure. This will ensure the air is not stagnant.

The dirt in the bottom are you fully bio active with CUC bugs and a drainage layer? If not it is going to grow mold and bacteria.

Back
Top Bottom