coolest ling ive seen a cham do.

flyty808

ok i was just watering every one and doing a head count. and when i got to this new lil 3 month old panther girl i was looking for her and when i found her i noticed she was eyeballing something to eat but nowhere near her food bowl. remember it was watering for her and she wacked a water dropplet from about 6 in away and couldent believe what i saw. ever seen a cham try and drink water with with there toung like there eating. i wish i had a camera but thought id share my story any way.

thanks for reading

Tyler

My little guy likes to do that. He will watch the drops and time it so that once it forms he attacks it with his tongue.

Its fun to watch when the drops are forming and dropping fast his head will follow them to the ground.

when my cham was in a cage he would do this almost exclusively. he would sit under the raindome and shoot them off the top screen or watch the droplets fall and shoot them off the end of sticks and whatnot.

i actually have a video of it

thats cool that so many other chams do this. and the video amazing. i just woke up to turn on watter and treat them to snails for breakfast. and i looked in on the lil girl and bam one drop one kill one shot of water. :D

Back
Top Bottom