Chameleon names. What's your chameleon's name?

I'm going to be naming mine either Tattoo or Tye Dye. Most likely Tye Dye. Just waiting for his colors to develop he is a 2.5 month old male blue bar Ambilobe panther.

Name

I named my veiled Izzy after the character from Grey's Anatomy. Her full name is Isabelle Katherine, it sounds so proper. She is such a sweetie.:)

If my husband ever allows me to have another it will be Hendrix for sure. Since Chameleons are the only boy animal we are allowed to have. Every other animal we have is female.

I have a panther. His name is Chaos. Was trying to come up with a name while I was waiting for him to arrive and while leaving a Outback Steakhouse a girls travel soccer team arrived aND the name on their jerseys was the Chaos and with all the different colors I thought it a fitting name.

My Veiled male (I just got him 3 weeks ago) is named Cam Neely after one of the Bruins players but we call him Cammie

We have boy George (veiled) and bagheera (nosy be panther)

Attachments

• 20170408_153124.jpg
    20170408_153124.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 165
I have a veiled that my fiancée's daughter named Bender because of how "bendy" he is!

Attachments

• 20170526_193659.jpg
    20170526_193659.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 169
My chams name is Cameo, no idea where the name came from but it was chosen by my 2 year old daughter!

Cera from land before time is an excellent nod though and may consider that for when I get a female Jacksons. I've attached a pic of Cameo lining up a locust

Attachments

• 20170702_092611.jpg
    20170702_092611.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 197
I named my male veiled Peepers because he was so small when I got him I thought to myself "if chameleons where to make noise I bet this guy would peep" and it just stuck in my head.

My first chameleon is a Panther Ambilobe named Shotta! I named him after one of my favorite movies staring one of Bob Marley's sons, Ky-Mani Marley called "Top Shottas". The word "shotta" orginated from Jamaica of course, with the meaning being a gangster - a man not to be messed with! Thats Shotta, the original bloodclot Don Dada! After his first battle with a hornworm, I knew he's da real thing dis, a real killer". By the way I'm not Jamacian, I just like their music and the way the talk! IMG_7491.JPG My new guy is on his way I'll be getting him tomorrow, yaye! He is a Panther Ambanja and from the pitcures I've seen at first site, the name that instantly came to mind is Smurf! One because he is an awesome blue and two because he is so small and cute. Besides when he gets older calling him Papa Smurf is a guarantee! IMG_8722.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom