Chameleon names. What's your chameleon's name?

Orville

Male Veiled Chameleon

My wife named him...she liked that name for a chameleon

Themistocles

Male Blue Bar Ambilobe Panther

Recently Passed Away after six years...I miss him dearly

I have the name Spike picked out for the Jacksons that I will be getting. I thought that was a clever name for a Jacksons.

Male ambilobe panther. Named Ckico pronounced Key-co. Meaning- its a madagascan name that means uncompromising, talented and wild. He is one who is big hearted and honest. Hes soo friendly but stubbon and you dont get anything more honest than a chameleon! :)

Shiva 'destroyer and creator' is one female
Valkyrie is the other
Mal (short for Malcolm Reynolds from firefly) is my male

Names

I have 4 Nosy Be's: 2 females and 2 males.

The 1st female is Siren's Song
The 2nd female is Blueberry Muffin
The 1st male is Indigo Viking
The 2nd male is Sapphire Rain

All related to the ocean/blue

I have two chameleons.

Mufasa
2u3ygyde.jpg

Shirley
mypy8a4e.jpg

Never knew I could love these guys so much. Lol

My baby ambanja is named oliver queen (who is a vigilante called green arrow) because he fights crime.

My Veiled male is named Mad Eye Lombardi. Mad Eye from Harry Potter and Lombardi because I am a Green Bay Packers fan. We call him MEL for short.

My panther is named Changewing, it's a dragon from How to train your Dragon that has chameleon-like qualities.
I haven't named my female jackson's yet because I just got her two weeks ago but I'm kind of tempted to stick with the dragon name theme (plus i love those movies lol) so I may pick another one from HTTYD.

My young Panther is named "Osiris, the God-Kingmeleon", since I had the feeling my tendency to end up with pets chock full of attitude was going to kick in with my first chameleon.... and right I was. Even glancing at the cage from across the room earns me a bunch of chameleon "lip" and my husband gets a chuckle from supplementing the moment with bellows of "HOW DARE A MERE MORTAL LOOK UPON HIS HOLY VISAGE!!!" :rolleyes:

My panther is named Changewing, it's a dragon from How to train your Dragon that has chameleon-like qualities.
I haven't named my female jackson's yet because I just got her two weeks ago but I'm kind of tempted to stick with the dragon name theme (plus i love those movies lol) so I may pick another one from HTTYD.

How To Train Your Dragon is my favorite film, and I love the sequel as well. If you haven't yet, you should look at my threat "100 Days with my first chameleon." Features something HTTYD fans will recognize, I think.

I got a veiled for my son, but pretty much mine:) as he is a 7 year old. He named him Rango, but I call him Jihadist since he treats me like an infidel anytime I have to go in his cage. I did take him out in the sun for a bit today, so maybe some day he will get a different name from me:)

Back
Top Bottom