Chameleon names. What's your chameleon's name?

So that's my story, named after a video game character…sort of haha! So what do you think? Good name for my little guy? Here's a picture, please post pictures of yours as well! This was the 2nd day he was in my care, only 3 months old.

Our chameleon is also named after a video game. My husband named him Espio after the chameleon in the Sonic Heroes. :rolleyes: I guess it fits because in the game he turns invisible (so I'm told) and our Espio is a master at hiding. Whenever I check on him before I go to bed, it takes several minutes of looking before I find where he decided to sleep that night. :cool:

My first male was a NosyBe and I named him Clarence. It seemed to fit and everyone liked it. Then I got him a girlfriend. She was/is super mean So I named her Cleo, after Cleopatra.

Since then Clarence unfortunately passed away. So I got a new Male, he is a Diego Suarez, and I named him Poppa Doc.

In the movie 8Mile, there was a rapper named Poppa Doc whos real name is Clarence. Thats how I came up with Poppa Doc.

LMAO the explanation is the best, name works too

Our chameleon is also named after a video game. My husband named him Espio after the chameleon in the Sonic Heroes. :rolleyes: I guess it fits because in the game he turns invisible (so I'm told) and our Espio is a master at hiding. Whenever I check on him before I go to bed, it takes several minutes of looking before I find where he decided to sleep that night. :cool:

Yes Espio can turn invisible (I love Sonic Heroes), and actually has a horn on his nose.

Our male veiled is named Thumbs for obvious reasons :) I've wanted a Cham for as long as I can remember and always knew his name would be Thumbs!

I named mine Stanley after the Eminems song Stan about a homicidal fan lol idk I thought it would be funny. So it's Stanley the female veiled chameleon

My name

Hi all you Cham keepers,
My name is Chance Leon.
My keeper (or so he thinks) named me because his wife said call him Chance, because that's about all he has in this house. My keepers sister said "how about Leon". I allow him to keep me in a cage because it is safer than running around this house with the two cats.
My keeper is pretty good to me and feeds me a varied diet. The cage is very comfortable. So I am nice to him and let him take me for walks when I feel like it. Oh, my keepers name is Greg.
Got to go, he is coming back to the computer.
Chance Leon

Male veiled. Spinoza. After taking an intro to philosophy class (Spinoza is a famous 17th century pantheist philosopher)
;)

Jackson's named Loki, like the character portrayed in the Avengers (for obvious reasons haha) and a Nosy Be named Eridanus (constellation that means river). :D

Two female Jacksons chameleons named karma and chamille. And 11 babies that are currently all named "babies" I am planning on keeping one and his name will take some time to decide. Lots of disagreements between me and my husband about our pets names he usually wins but not this time. I'm thinking loki

Male Veiled
Sinbad :)
Upon researching chameleons before getting one I read a lot that they have attitude problems (I would say more like character) and thought the name was perfect. I call him Sin for short :)

I have a male veiled and his name is pascal I got the name from tangled and me and my dad have been wanting one for a long time so we got one at the petstore I am getting a jacksons soon I don't know what I am going to name him :)

Mine is a male Veiled chameleon. His name is Emoji.:D We were trying to decide on a name having to do with his face because it looked (still looks) so funny and frowny:p... that's mean I know! :eek:... Emoji just seemed so fitting, especially for a chameleon. :) But now I think that he's just called "He's so cute!!!" most of the time. :rolleyes::D

i have a veiled named pascal i got the name from tangled me and my dad have been wanting a chameleon for a long time and he paid for half of it and i paid for half and it worked out :)

chameleon names

We had four chameleons 3 males and 1 female.
the males names were Buddy which he died about a year ago.
the other males was name Eli which he also died about a year ago.
the other male was name buddy#2 which he died about a year ago.
the female was name Maddy . which we had to take her back to the pet store bc something was wrong with her and the pet store got her better and they sold her.
Now we have a male and female again and their names are Buddy (male) and Baby(female). We just named them Thursday night bc we thought if we named them to soon they would die on us again. This time they haven't we have had them for 9months and they will be a year on April 23 of this year. I love my chameleons.

We had four chameleons 3 males and 1 female.
the males names were Buddy which he died about a year ago.
the other males was name Eli which he also died about a year ago.
the other male was name buddy#2 which he died about a year ago.
the female was name Maddy . which we had to take her back to the pet store bc something was wrong with her and the pet store got her better and they sold her.
Now we have a male and female again and their names are Buddy (male) and Baby(female). We just named them Thursday night bc we thought if we named them to soon they would die on us again. This time they haven't we have had them for 9months and they will be a year on April 23 of this year. I love my chameleons.
Sorry they were all veiled chameleons

BooBerry Male Nosy Be almost 4years
Grover Male Nosy Be just 3years
Rasputia Female Nosy Be 2years

Bringing back an oldie!!!

We got our baby 3 days ago and I gave my son 2 choices Hendrix-because he looks drunk and stoned all the time and because who doesnt love some Jimmy come on... Yoda, or Boba Fett.... because my husband is a huge Staw Wars fan. My son picked Yoda- because he's green lol.

Back
Top Bottom