Chameleon names. What's your chameleon's name?

My chameleon is a veiled chameleon. Ive had her for 2 years come friday. I named her Reptar when the lady told me that the chameleon was a male because she's the right shade of green and I'm obsessed with dinosaurs.

Female jackson's: Karma - This gal is my first chameleon and my roommate insisted on naming her after the Boy George song and I finally gave in!
Female panther: Martha - This gal is shy, reserved but very beautiful and Martha just seemed to fit her!
Male panther: Atticus - Who doesn't love 'To Kill A Mockingbird'?!?

Female jackson's: Karma - This gal is my first chameleon and my roommate insisted on naming her after the Boy George song and I finally gave in!
Female panther: Martha - This gal is shy, reserved but very beautiful and Martha just seemed to fit her!
'To Kill A Mockingbird' was such a good read!

Well your not alone... go to the search bar and type Karma and see how many come up here:eek:

Well your not alone... go to the search bar and type Karma and see how many come up here:eek:

Oh I know...there are more Karma's than we can count I'm sure! Her mate (who has since passed :() was named Pascal which is also a VERY popular chameleon name thanks to Tangled the movie! I wasn't very original when I got into this game of chameleon naming :LOL:

Oh I know...there are more Karma's than we can count I'm sure! Her mate (who has since passed :() was named Pascal which is also a VERY popular chameleon name thanks to Tangled the movie! I wasn't very original when I got into this game of chameleon naming :LOL:
I was thinking Pascal too when I was texting you.
I have a Panther and I named him Tyrion from Game of Thrones... I do believe others have too.:LOL:

My male Jackson’s chameleon is named Newton. (Or Newt for short)
I’m going to leave it up to you whether I named him after the physicist, the football player, or the cookie.

Female Panther Sisters - Skadii & Mjolnir (sadly they came sick and I couldn't get them on track even with the vets help, sadly the passed)

Male Verrucosis - Shrek the Ogre (I couldn't decide between Shrek or Ogre so I just use them both)

Juvi Veiled Female named Gir. My husband named her after the robotic companion to Zim from the Invader Zim cartoons. Ended up fitting her as she's a little mischievous and silly at the same time.

As some of you may already know, my hubs has a veiled chameleon. His name is Tillman. How that came about was the pet shop employee said he was a she and my hubs liked the name Tilly for her. After being told that she was a he, he rechristened him as Tillman. I refer to Tillman as ours or mine but it's really his. :p

I have one veiled her name is Maxey.. We were told by a vet that she was a male so we named him Maximillion. We since found out different so now she's just Maxey...

Pascal- I was 16 and she was my first chameleon, we also had a tradition of Disney names and I had already used stitch before (she is a nosy be)
Peaches- I wanted to name her after a flower but she had a gorgeous peach bar down her side and a light peach color all over
Sourpatch- his light colors reminded me of them and his attitude is both sour and sweet
Juniper & Jupiter - these two came as a breeding trio with sourpatch and I wanted them to match because they looked rather similar and I love plants and space. Juniper is very light in color, almost white, and Jupiter is a pretty salmon pink 24/7
Hercules - my newest addition hatched 2 days ago, he almost died coming out of the egg, we actually thought he was dead because he didn't move for 24 hours so I cut him out (didn't severe the "umbilical chord" that he gets nutrients from), he still didn't move for about 6 hours and then I put him in my hand and he unfurled and started climbing around my hand, I thought he was dead the next morning because he wouldn't move and all the sudden he reached out and grabbed my hand, he's so strong I had to name him after a hercules. Strong enough to his at me this morning lol

Pascal- I was 16 and she was my first chameleon, we also had a tradition of Disney names and I had already used stitch before (she is a nosy be)
Peaches- I wanted to name her after a flower but she had a gorgeous peach bar down her side and a light peach color all over
Sourpatch- his light colors reminded me of them and his attitude is both sour and sweet
Juniper & Jupiter - these two came as a breeding trio with sourpatch and I wanted them to match because they looked rather similar and I love plants and space. Juniper is very light in color, almost white, and Jupiter is a pretty salmon pink 24/7
Hercules - my newest addition hatched 2 days ago, he almost died coming out of the egg, we actually thought he was dead because he didn't move for 24 hours so I cut him out (didn't severe the "umbilical chord" that he gets nutrients from), he still didn't move for about 6 hours and then I put him in my hand and he unfurled and started climbing around my hand, I thought he was dead the next morning because he wouldn't move and all the sudden he reached out and grabbed my hand, he's so strong I had to name him after a hercules. Strong enough to his at me this morning lol
Hoping for the best for Hercules! :)

Super translucent veiled female - P (Penelope). Not sure why. I seen a picture of her and the breeder accidentally texted a p after. And the name Penelope stuck.

Red Bar Ambilobe male - I’m not sure. I was thinking Archie. Cause he’ll be red lol watching riverdale right now. But I keep going back to the name Gus (also that just came to mind when I seen him)

Back
Top Bottom