Canopy chameleon?

I’m not crying :cry: omg thank you @snitz427 you have no idea how much this box made me smile, like the joker cut me ear to ear :love: 3DF55850-43F4-492D-BB73-E006208CDF13.jpeg DB8A57CF-2AA0-49BE-AC8E-0F5896166799.jpeg FBCE83F4-1DDF-45EE-8633-B8CFDE82DABF.jpeg
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lol oh lawd now everyone knows I can’t draw! :LOL:

Maybe the box is why it got lost in the mail... they probably thought it had pot in it since Cheech was written all over it
Sorry it was so cute everyone had to see lol

hmmm maybe they had to X-ray the package :hilarious: i don’t think it was tampered with but I’ve gotten Chong to eat some silk worms just not picky cheech she’s on to me sticking extra feeders in

Sorry it was so cute everyone had to see lol

hmmm maybe they had to X-ray the package :hilarious: i don’t think it was tampered with but I’ve gotten Chong to eat some silk worms just not picky cheech she’s on to me sticking extra feeders in

If they xrayed it they REALLY wouldve been suspicious lol - plants and gummy worms... verrrrrrrry suspiciousssssss.

Cheech will come around and taste the magic that is silkworms!

If they xrayed it they REALLY wouldve been suspicious lol - plants and gummy worms... verrrrrrrry suspiciousssssss.

Cheech will come around and taste the magic that is silkworms!
If they used the X-ray Machine that’s at the airport then when those gummy worms started to move they must have being tripping

let’s hope so (y) I found a micro small one in the cup I will try to feed her right in the morning. Thanks again, but I feel bad feeding the silkworms off now :cry: they are so beautiful and soft and I kinda want to try oneo_O:coffee:

If they used the X-ray Machine that’s at the airport then when those gummy worms started to move they must have being tripping

let’s hope so (y) I found a micro small one in the cup I will try to feed her right in the morning. Thanks again, but I feel bad feeding the silkworms off now :cry: they are so beautiful and soft and I kinda want to try oneo_O:coffee:
No Jozette! For Chams only. Lol not gummy worms!

They are kinda cute... soft and fluffy. Everyone knows cute and cuddly stuff tastes the best!

Do you need any super small roaches or do you have enough? I have lots of tiny hissers, orange heads, and dubia nymphs I could mail you if you need any! Let me know. So sorry your girl is struggling.

Do you need any super small roaches or do you have enough? I have lots of tiny hissers, orange heads, and dubia nymphs I could mail you if you need any! Let me know. So sorry your girl is struggling.
Omg :cry: your so sweet but honestly I don’t know how much long this Warrior princess has left. I found her upside down having a hard time getting g her tongue back in.

I’m going to be taking a break from the forum. Watching her get worse and worse is taking a toll on my mental health and my General health is also declining with all the stress. If she doesn’t make it I’ll keep y’all updated but for now I’m going to Focus on Chong and get him to the vet and make sure he’s ok at least if I can’t save my girl I can at least try and keep him healthy

Omg :cry: your so sweet but honestly I don’t know how much long this Warrior princess has left. I found her upside down having a hard time getting g her tongue back in.

I’m going to be taking a break from the forum. Watching her get worse and worse is taking a toll on my mental health and my General health is also declining with all the stress. If she doesn’t make it I’ll keep y’all updated but for now I’m going to Focus on Chong and get him to the vet and make sure he’s ok at least if I can’t save my girl I can at least try and keep him healthy

We love you Jox

Back
Top Bottom