Canopy chameleon?

I don’t have any carnivore care unfortunately

she’s drinking up a storm as always but I can’t get her to eat today
Do you want some? Is there anything else you need that you think would help but are having problems getting your hands on?

Are you using the NH technique on her?

Do you want some? Is there anything else you need that you think would help but are having problems getting your hands on?

Are you using the NH technique on her?
You think it would be beneficial to get it for her? I only used that stuff once and it was when Imelda was sick

yes I use the nh technique and I also hand most durning the day

I wish I had something useful to add. I'm sorry you two are going through it. Her last little photo breaks my heart, she looks so sweet. Keep it up, she is in good hands.

You think it would be beneficial to get it for her? I only used that stuff once and it was when Imelda was sick

yes I use the nh technique and I also hand most durning the day
I think your running out of time and options. At this point all your trying to do is stabilize her and stop or at least slow the downward spiral. That’s impossible to do if she is now refusing food.

If she were mine I’d be doing everything in my power to get my hands on some Carnivore Care or Reptiboost ASAP.

However I don’t know nearly enough about Montaigne chams. Can anyone think of a reason not to try one of these options?

So this is her this morning I can’t get her to eat but she’s 50/50 on responsiveness. I will keep trying throw out the day to feed her. I’m going to set up a cage outside for her get her natural light. I’m hoping since she’s wc this will help her recover? I’m just trying everything at this point D62F8A21-5C88-40AA-BCB0-99B011847780.jpeg EBCE8013-4C1A-4F92-A065-BA6FB9F0677A.jpeg 592C8257-F52A-4341-A656-27E5763B6A29.jpeg

only reason I’m scared to syringe feed is I don’t want to hurt her

I've been away from the forums for a little bit, so I'm so sorry to come back to see this!

How is she with being handled? They're so small that I would worry about how well force feeding would go, depending on demeanor. Is she still drinking well?

I've been away from the forums for a little bit, so I'm so sorry to come back to see this!

How is she with being handled? They're so small that I would worry about how well force feeding would go, depending on demeanor. Is she still drinking well?
We are outside right now. She’s still drinking but not eating and not putting on weight. I know she’s also due to lay soon so that worries me. 6B785F52-F1BA-4996-A918-F5E991A0EA1C.jpeg
This is what the pet store and the old owner claims as normal behavior. Do that look normal to y’all because it doesn’t to me

We are outside right now. She’s still drinking but not eating and not putting on weight. I know she’s also due to lay soon so that worries me. View attachment 249460
This is what the pet store and the old owner claims as normal behavior. Do that look normal to y’all because it doesn’t to me

I was going to ask about eggs next, which are definitely a source of concern. The combined stress of import and pregnancy takes a big toll on the WC ladies. Has she shown interest in a laybin yet? How's her grip strength seem? Doesn't look like she's given up just yet

And yeah, that pet store clearly does not know much about "normal" cham behavior!

I was going to ask about eggs next, which are definitely a source of concern. The combined stress of import and pregnancy takes a big toll on the WC ladies. Has she shown interest in a laybin yet? How's her grip strength seem? Doesn't look like she's given up just yet

And yeah, that pet store clearly does not know much about "normal" cham behavior!
I’ve seen her looking down but not attempt of actually going down. Her grip is still good she holds on tight while on my finger so I know she’s not given up yet.
8C382417-997E-4602-80CD-2CE24A43A893.jpeg 9CED85FF-60AC-4564-AF81-9F1D06D8FFF7.jpeg AA5E3B22-F62A-4106-A68C-56636E2A260F.jpeg
I have her outside now and she’s drinking the water off the leaves. Any changes I should make? Yes I know it’s gorgeous

Back
Top Bottom