Canopy chameleon?

BE2F9796-25BC-4085-A3A1-47E0194E8834.jpeg

5C68DDC0-B8AF-4C04-B52E-E6B165897E7E.jpeg

Omg so happy that she’s starting to do better!! I didn’t want to get everyone to alarmed but when I first got her she was keeping her eyes closed a lot and laying out looking not great but now she’s more responsive and climbing all over her cage :love: I love female chameleons they need extra love and care and I don’t mind giving it to them ❤

Chong is good, men are never bothered by anything. He’s hard to find B4498999-D2A5-4C37-A9B9-68A8D94A2810.jpeg 5FB4DD37-D2AE-48DF-A52F-EE350E403349.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 248991

View attachment 248992

Omg so happy that she’s starting to do better!! I didn’t want to get everyone to alarmed but when I first got her she was keeping her eyes closed a lot and laying out looking not great but now she’s more responsive and climbing all over her cage :love: I love female chameleons they need extra love and care and I don’t mind giving it to them ❤

Chong is good, men are never bothered by anything. He’s hard to findView attachment 248993View attachment 248994
Little off topic but how do you like the new humidifier. Considering purchase.

For the babies I have they get lots of small bsfl, small dubia, crix, small silks. And small supers. Hornworms get big too quick so i skip them (but then they can go to adults). Small crix are escape masters and a PITA but I think thats what they enjoyed mlst

Do you know anyone who sells small hornworms? Everywhere I’ve looked has mediums, I’ve bought “smalls” off rainbow and mulberry and they aren’t “small” when I get them
You can buy eggs and hatch them. They are very small but grow quickly. I did this when my Cham was 2 mo they were the perfect size.

I would like to start that I need y’all s help, so truth time, since getting the furcifer willsii home I’ve had ups and downs. First the male is a Champ he eats he runs around his enclosure and does what he needs to do

Now for the downs the female has been extremely ill since getting her. She’s very skinny,I can see defined bones all over her. Her eyes are very sunken and keeps them closed most the day. I’ve resulted to hand feeding her, she can’t eat otherwise, while trying to use her tongue it seems to get stuck and can’t retract back in. Vet trip is not an option because she will not survive that 2 hour dive there and back. I have to guide the food into her mouth and the only thing that I can get her to eat are hissers, witch I don’t have a lot of with only one breeding pair.

I’ve been getting outside help from members and extremely thankful to those who have been helping. I’m doing everything I can at this point keep my cheech in your thoughts ❤ D0451348-1208-407B-BD54-1F13AD24B5DF.jpeg CBCA7F77-E4A4-422E-ACAC-002384655296.jpeg F8419B47-3FD3-4A84-A895-F68A2AB8D4FA.jpeg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am no help in his department...I’m so sorry that Cheech isn’t doing well :( Hoping for the best! You have done an amazing job with them so far!

Back
Top Bottom