Canopy chameleon?

I would like to report photo bulling by a member who rhymes with flea men

Knee-bend? I’ll look into this right away...

Wait, I think they are trying to help you enter pics to compete with my entries. Bad Form...

well the humidifier works really good but maybe to good? I’m getting a lot of condensation on the table they are on
Please let me know how the humidifier works out. I am considering purchasing the same one. Tell me all the good things about it
(And the bad) thanks for your info

Lol I’m tryin to help brat!!!! Have Stephen set your phone to take them in the largest format. Then we can crop them down and meet the minimum 1000 pixels width. I want to help you get a medal boo!!!! :hilarious: but this may be my favorite meme you have done!!!! I love your face!
Wait you can make the phone take photos at a certain frame?? Wow!!! Your right I don’t deserve you!! I just need a Nokia phone again when life was simple and the only game on your phone was snake :love: Awww thanks love I’m not just a meme master I’m now in the memes:ROFLMAO:

64040BB1-2CD5-4325-9BD7-98010C9477F7.gif

hi I need ideas into tiny feeders. So far I’ve only have dubias I’m thinking about crickets again :rolleyes: Thought I was done with crickets, anyways anymore idea on small feeders?? So far I have tint dubia, BFSLand the fly. Blue bottles are to big for the female, watched her do a lot of work the other day just to get it in her mouth,that’s what she said. Help and ideas would be great

Small silk worms. When they get too big, give ‘em to the veileds...
Do you know anyone who sells small hornworms? Everywhere I’ve looked has mediums, I’ve bought “smalls” off rainbow and mulberry and they aren’t “small” when I get them

Do you know anyone who sells small hornworms? Everywhere I’ve looked has mediums, I’ve bought “smalls” off rainbow and mulberry and they aren’t “small” when I get them

Linda’sgonebuggy sells baby hornworm cups. They usually arrive very small and you should be able to have enough small ones.

Back
Top Bottom